Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is that annoyance at the disrespect of Jesus or just the actual word 'Chrimbo'?

Couldn't give a toss about Jesus but the word Crimbo does my head in. The first time I ever heard it spoken was years ago on an episode of Brookside. I cannot believe that it is gaining a foothold in Scottish vocabulary.

Everyone else is going out and getting pissed, dressing up as santa at the football and I've still got 8 hours left of a 52 hour week. Plus I'm working the 23rd and 24th and the 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th :angry: . Roll on Hogmanay and Morton away on the 3rd :) .

:P yerself.

I was only 21 at the time, fairly naive and thus quite shocked. I ended up shagging his far more attractive mate though :D

Aye, you're all absolute wankers :P

Learning young is a valuable lesson that you should be happy about.

That we are.

:P indeed.

Everyone else is going out and getting pissed, dressing up as santa at the football and I've still got 8 hours left of a 52 hour week. Plus I'm working the 23rd and 24th and the 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th :angry: . Roll on Hogmanay and Morton away on the 3rd :) .

Nearly the exact same mate. Except from the part about Morton away obviously.

I'm working til 1am on the 24th, driving an hour or so to get to my mum's, sleeping on the sofa, then waking up on Christmas day to a house full of people I don't like, with my sole aim to get as drunk as is socially acceptable before lunch time. :(

Indeed. :)

Because of a day off to get pished with my mates, the three points are yours obviously. :(

Nearly the exact same mate. Except from the part about Morton away obviously.

I'm working til 1am on the 24th, driving an hour or so to get to my mum's, sleeping on the sofa, then waking up on Christmas day to a house full of people I don't like, with my sole aim to get as drunk as is socially acceptable before lunch time. :(

Tis a terrible time of the year, get yourself to Morton I'll buy you a pint. :)