Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I really cannot be arsed today. There was some c**t running about the building last night at about 4am, hammering on doors and roaring his head off.

I'm sitting in one of the computer labs waiting on my 3pm lecture and I'm being regailed from all angles by tales of "random" nights out, in which "crazy" cocktails and "wacky" four-pint pitchers of some watery American lagery pish were consumed, followed by getting home at *gasp* 11pm and waking up, like, totally hungover this "morning" at 12:30pm.

I feel like going Postal on these arseholes.

Yes, yes they are.

I'm also starting classes and stuff again today, and I've already missed one. Great start!

I also really, really don't want to have to buy books today. I think my bank account might just shit itself and die.

You buy books? Ponce! :lol:

I am scheduled for a load of classes, Im even teaching a module for non computing students (Digital Media). However, Im not back for a couple weeks yet! :D

If you don't think that 95% of students are c***s, then you are one of the c***s.

*voices in head*

"hmm, I'd really just like to go to the pub and drink pints of generic lager, but I better down a plethora of horrible tasting shots to keep the wackiness metre suitably high"

Oi! Yes, 95% of students are c***s, but I actually prefer to do lots of shots inbetween pints to keep me interested. :ph34r:

You must all hate me so much. :(

What's annoying me at the moment is when you buy anything remotely electrical - for example an electric toothbrush - you have to cut open the packaging with scissors to open it. I've also had to do this with a pair of cheap headphones and a plug adapter. When did they decide to do this?

What's annoying me at the moment is when you buy anything remotely electrical - for example an electric toothbrush - you have to cut open the packaging with scissors to open it. I've also had to do this with a pair of cheap headphones and a plug adapter. When did they decide to do this?

Been like that for quite a while. Prevents people from popping open the packaging and stealing bits and bobs.

You buy books? Ponce! :lol:

I am scheduled for a load of classes, Im even teaching a module for non computing students (Digital Media). However, Im not back for a couple weeks yet! :D

Oh, I've had a haircut!

Andy, when the f**k did they make you a mod?! Must have missed that. Congrats and best of luck... you'll probably need it.

You'd think people would learn lessons from the other Raith Rovers fan in power. :ph34r:

He's doing a great job at East Fife. :)

Oi! Yes, 95% of students are c***s, but I actually prefer to do lots of shots inbetween pints to keep me interested. :ph34r:

You must all hate me so much. :(

I like to drink straight vodka with ice, but I do it because I like it. As long as it's not a blatant attempt to fit in and look cool then I will let you off.

I like to drink straight vodka with ice, but I do it because I like it. As long as it's not a blatant attempt to fit in and look cool then I will let you off.

You've met me, you should be able to take a reasonable guess about how well I fit in and look cool. :ph34r:

The next 2 to 3 weeks conversations with EVERYONE will be about the outcome of Sunday's OF match. I don't mind it when they talk about it the next couple of days after, but where I'm from, nobody will stop talking about it for weeks. Pals, teachers, bloke in the shop - everyone. It's a fucking nightmare, especially as I couldn't give a shit about it.

Nag - wanky students attending lectures in those fosters cowboy hats acting the big men and thinking Stirling is the best night out on the planet.

Stirling is the best night out on the planet!

Ive actually found myself sticking up for students on here recently, even though most of them are wankers. They get such an unjust slagging sometimes.

Edited by xbl

I'm going to make my judgement for Uni for this! :lol:

Im a small town boy. I find the likes of Glasgow and Edinburgh too big, and places like Falkirk and Arbroath I find a bit too small. Stirling for me is alright though. Decent number of pubs, theres a good ale'y place for a pint (the Hogs), a couple shot pubs, a few standard places (Outback, Nicky Tams, O'Neills), some pre club placess, a couple different clubs (Fubar for your standard clubbing experience and Enigma for some proper space to dance), some decent takeaways, a couple 24 hour garages, pretty nice girls, and its small enough so I can stagger home to my own bed late at night.

What the hell could be better than that?

Bang on. I bought some cables and they are all unpenatrable. It took me over anhour to find a pair of scissors aswell.

Stirling is the best night out on the planet!

Ive actually found myself sticking up for students on here recently, even though most of them are wankers. They get such an unjust slagging sometimes.

Stirling is a shit night out.