Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Go to Halfords, man. You'll get ripped off getting a garage to replace a bulb (or 3) and it's piss easy to do yourself - if I can do it, anyone can.

That's where I'm going. I do a lot of my own maintenance,bulbs ,oil,filters,as it keeps the cost down.

I used to have the Manuel's that you get for you car,i cant remember there name,and do a lot of DIY on my cars over the year. But engines are far more complex these days.

Make an Omelette....

I'm making a nice chicken and pasta lunch.. :D

Watch "Boys and Girls Alone" on 4OD.

Fecking brilliant programme.

Nahh, I watched the last 10 minutes of it whilst waiting on the program after it and it was gash. The wee boys weren't happy because one guy was going around being the hard man.

People that ages too choose a valentines card. I was in asda tonight and the card was mobbed by datf women that seemed to pick up and look at nearly every bloody card on the shelves, while at the same time block anyone else's path with their trolleys. There are other folk who want to buy cards as well, you inconsiderant twats!!

People that ages too choose a valentines card. I was in asda tonight and the card was mobbed by datf women that seemed to pick up and look at nearly every bloody card on the shelves, while at the same time block anyone else's path with their trolleys. There are other folk who want to buy cards as well, you inconsiderant twats!!

Blocking your route to the Asda Value 29p card range son?

Ach, never mind, make your own. It's cheaper more romantic. ;)