Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Postponements. Y'know what, it's Ok that you can't be arsed making your ground playable even after a major thaw because we ALL have weeks worth of holidays for whenever you choose to rearrange it. :angry::angry::angry::angry: And I still have't been to an away game this year....

Taps that you have to push on top before water comes out. Its a bugger to wash your hands properly. <_<

You press it down with your arm,and put one hand under the running tap,then do the same with the other...It's not rocket science. :P

Hangover jobbies.

I don't know what's going on with me, my hangover shites have been quite black in colour recently. I'm drinking the same booze (and the same amount), and there's nothing particularly different in my diet.

Could be the bum grapes rearing their slightly painful head again I suppose.

Hangover jobbies.

I had a mexican last night along with an unreal amount of Stella. I've had a couple of encounters with the bog today, but I'm happy to say that I've won them all. I do have a genuine worry that I'm going to shit myself later on though, and will be changing to dark boxers before I go out.

Postponements. Y'know what, it's Ok that you can't be arsed making your ground playable even after a major thaw because we ALL have weeks worth of holidays for whenever you choose to rearrange it. :angry::angry::angry::angry: And I still have't been to an away game this year....

Thanks to the vagaries of the NHS some of us haven't made more than one home game this season :(

I found out very late last night that my feature extraction method had an error, so all my data was useless. I have 1 week left to do experiments and write a paper. Apart from brief trips out to get more junk food, I haven't done anything but sit on my bed and program and write since yesterday afternoon. I've just had to rewrite all my code and resample all my data again.

Added to that my room lights all blew as well, and I couldn't find matching ones at the shop when I went out, so I am sitting here in the dark, illuminated only by a dim light from the bathroom, surrounded by piles of orange peels, juice bottles, sweetie packets empty bottles, Im unwashed, I've run out of clothes, and I haven't got time to do anything except write.

This site and youtube are the only things keeping me sane. :(

I found out very late last night that my feature extraction method had an error, so all my data was useless. I have 1 week left to do experiments and write a paper. Apart from brief trips out to get more junk food, I haven't done anything but sit on my bed and program and write since yesterday afternoon. I've just had to rewrite all my code and resample all my data again.

Added to that my room lights all blew as well, and I couldn't find matching ones at the shop when I went out, so I am sitting here in the dark, illuminated only by a dim light from the bathroom, surrounded by piles of orange peels, juice bottles, sweetie packets empty bottles, Im unwashed, I've run out of clothes, and I haven't got time to do anything except write.

This site and youtube are the only things keeping me sane. :(

I think Arbroth won..

I think Arbroth won..

Yes. We did. And it was good. However, Im in fucking France for it. I don't even have a desk in my room and the table is the same height as my bed, so to stop my aching back, I've got my laptop on a couple boxes. Nothing has been washed in here for days...it smells and its filthy! I'd post a picture, but there isn't enough light in here to find my camera and charger.

Its mid evening maudlinness. Time for more redbull methinks....

Edited to add, happy birthday Keith! Is that your cue to step down as a mod?

Edited by xbl