Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Don't think you can be warned for relating fact.

Never thought of it that way, if it's true, you can't be hung for it :lol:

Why is Ron back on btw? If he's banned, he's banned, otherwise what's the point of having a warning system?

Guest The Phoenix
Never thought of it that way, if it's true, you can't be hung for it :lol:

Why is Ron back on btw? If he's banned, he's banned, otherwise what's the point of having a warning system?

Ron's back? :unsure::o

Who as? :unsure:

He isn't

Hmm, if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck, you tend to find that it is a duck.

The style of post is pretty much the same, he's having a go at a lot of people, and a wee alarm bell has gone off somewhere. Might be the politician thing he posted.

Not my fight anyhoo, puts me neither up nor down if he's back, but as I said, no point in a warning system if he is.

Edited - Bully Wee'd masel is who I'm talking about.

Edited by kiwififer

Hmm, if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck, you tend to find that it is a duck.

The style of post is pretty much the same, he's having a go at a lot of people, and a wee alarm bell has gone off somewhere. Might be the politician thing he posted.

Not my fight anyhoo, puts me neither up nor down if he's back, but as I said, no point in a warning system if he is.

We are aware of the member ;)

We are aware of the member ;)

I will bow then to your inside knowledge. As I said, he neither puts me up nor down, but P&B is bigger then one poster, no matter what your viewpoint on him is.

Having him back would make a mockery of the mod team imo.

Guest The Phoenix
Is it worrying that I graduated 5 and a half years ago and had to think for about 10 minutes before I remembered what my dissertation was about?

Not as worrying as thinking for 10 minutes about what you did 5 and a half minutes ago and still not remembering. :(

We're just in from the emergancy vet as we found out younger dog unable to use his back end, best case senario the dog's twisted his spine and hurt the muscles, worst case he's going to need major spinal surgery. Need to take him to our own vet in the morning either way he's to be confined to a playpen for 2 weeks :(

We're just in from the emergancy vet as we found out younger dog unable to use his back end, best case senario the dog's twisted his spine and hurt the muscles, worst case he's going to need major spinal surgery. Need to take him to our own vet in the morning either way he's to be confined to a playpen for 2 weeks :(

Hope he insured

Guest The Phoenix
Fucking car insurance companies are robbing b*****ds. £1,987 for a 1.3 Saxo, your having a laugh.

I take it you are 17 and haven't yet passed your test? :unsure:

First thing you need to do is forget about the sporty little 1.3. :ph34r::lol:

You will save a fair bit by cutting back to a 998cc engine but the best you can probably hope for is still going to be four figures - certainly if you want the insurance in your own name.

Edited by The Phoenix

Fucking car insurance companies are robbing b*****ds. £1,987 for a 1.3 Saxo, your having a laugh.

You're better off getting insured under your dad, far cheaper.

It would have cost less for my dad to get insurance for a Lamborghini Gallardo, than it was for me to get insurance for a bog standard 1 litre Corsa. Yes, I did get bored enough to check one time!

Sadly, it tells you just how much of an insurance risk young males are. Insurance companies are happier to insure £170k cars for less than a clapped out Corsa, purely on account of who the drivers are.

Edited by Michael W

You're better off getting insured under your dad, far cheaper.

It would have cost less for my dad to get insurance for a Lamborghini Gallardo, than it was for me to get insurance for a bog standard 1 litre Corsa. Yes, I did get bored enough to check one time!

Sadly, it tells you just how much of an insurance risk young males are. Insurance companies are happier to insure £170k cars for less than a clapped out Corsa, purely on account of who the drivers are.

That is illegal