N H L Returns: Official Ice hockey thread

Savage Henry

How is that one point treating you?

:P

The main thing is it shows how sh*te the Habs are, being the only team to give us a point. We play them later this week, we might be able to DOUBLE our points tally!

The Toronto Diddy Leafs play away to Anaheim tonight as they look to improve their 0-7-1 record.

The Toronto Diddy Leafs play away to Anaheim tonight as they look to improve their 0-7-1 record.

The Ducks and the refs helped the cause. The latter is something I rarely complain about, but the officiating was definitely shoddy. Hardly matters, though, because the Ducks are beyond atrocious at the moment.

The Ducks and the refs helped the cause. The latter is something I rarely complain about, but the officiating was definitely shoddy. Hardly matters, though, because the Ducks are beyond atrocious at the moment.

Well, it's about time we got that bloody win :)

6-3 :D

1-7-1 now, 3 points!

The main thing is it shows how sh*te the Habs are, being the only team to give us a point. We play them later this week, we might be able to DOUBLE our points tally!

If you look at that game it showed we won even though in OT but a wins a win :P and after beating the Islanders last night are now on a 4 game winning streak, play the Pens tomorrow night however and I think our winning streak may come to an end there.

Congrats on your first win this season though for the Leafs.

The Leafs lost in overtime away to Dallas 4-3 last night. We were 3-2 up, but Dallas equalized with 2 minutes and 45 seconds to go :(

On the uphand, that's us 1-7-2 now, with a great total of four points. Still bottom of the NHL, but only one point behind Florida now :)

Leafs lost 3-2 away to Buffalo in overtime. We equalized with 38 seconds to go, but Buffalo got the OT winner.

I watched the first period of the game, first bit of hockey I've watched all season. The Leafs looked decent, but the main problem was conceding penalties, as they lost their first goal when it was 5 vs 3. The OT winner was also a PP, and our equalizer was when we were shorthanded.

1-7-3 now, 5 points. Still bottom of the league because Florida won last night. Playing away to Montreal tonight.