Win Counter

orlandoblue

yes my initials are gm, I sent it to btb football tipster. Naming the finalists is something I'm good at, if you check back to last year on this page you'll see that I posted the all german champions league final during the group stages as well. I'm not on twitter so didn't realise I had twitter fame as well!

In one of the comments left on the btb pic I mention that I had both of them as singles as well.

Cheers for the verification. Hats off to you sir

Cheers for the verification. Hats off to you sir

cheers! next time I get a mad win I'll not be sending it to one of the fb tipsters, had too much abuse and being told its fake and allsorts!

cheers! next time I get a mad win I'll not be sending it to one of the fb tipsters, had too much abuse and being told its fake and allsorts!

Yeah noticed that, some amount of idiots who can't comprehend an outright bet, rather than 90 mins.

Next time make sure you post it here before the even ;)

Any more tips ahead yet?

I've done a couple of scorecasts, 1-0 Messi 28/1 and a daft one 3-2 Germany Muller 205/1 . I got the last one in at the last world cup 3rd place play off at 140/1 and had mentioned it in the match thread so had a few fellow posters cheering it on!

Had a fairly poor World Cup until the last night £30 on Bastian Schweinsteiger to get booked @2/1 and £10 on him @10/1 for first card. Delighted as didn't actually catch the game and only saw he had been booked and it was first card after the match had finished. Pleasing.

After three hours going through all my word cup bets

Staked - £1854

Returned - £2793

Not bad although if the argies had won that would have been double up money. My shining light bet was RVP top premier league scorer at 7/1 which i had a ton on. The rest was just a big clusterfuck

As well as the £500 I had on Germany to win outright, I also came second in my local pubs predictor competition, so got myself another £100 to add. This week all in, I've collected in over £4000 including money I had on holland to pump Brazil.

I away on holiday today so it'll be a good one.