Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Guest stennyhibee

I'm Maddy McCann, yeah the real Maddy McCann. That bitch fi Morrocco in the papers was just imitating. So won't the real Maddy McCann please stand up, please stand up?!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Glasgowjag
Dispatches on Channel four at 9pm (searching for Madelaine) should be worth a look tonight.

what a shitey programme

told you feck all, just an excuse for some expolice to go swaning about in portugal

:lol: Did everyone else miss this gem of a story?

What kind of mother would say that, and what kind of granny would say that to the papers?

I read that yesterday, how pathetic! And as Leckie pointed out, her appearance has probably helped her. No, Kate, if you were fatter and not so middle class, you would have even less sympathy and you'd have been under suspicion far more quickly. Daft bint.

Remember Sarah Payne? Who didn't sit there and think 'Hm, that father had something to do with it', he was a right scruffy looking git. And, while I can't actually think of any more specific names, several times recently kids have gone missing, and you know a lot of the public are thinking 'The parents did it'. The McCanns were spared that, for the most part, for no reason other than 'They're a bit posher than some of us, and they're doctors'.

Guest Ron Burgundy

where is Philomena..I miss her waddling past the press with a cheeky glint in her eye that says

"I just ate a two Iceland Black Forest gateaux and never waited for them to defrost"

Where would this world be without amateur sleuths..the hardy boys, nancy drew, the famous five, angela lansbury and miss marples...there is tangible evidence available if you watch daytime tv to prove using gobshites to investigate crimes has a 100% clear up rate.

C'mon police act now and use Philomena.

More comedy gold from www.madeleinemccann.co.uk ...

Ideas for helping find Maddie...

▪ Idea/Suggestion Sixty Nine: Get American actor/songwriter Will Smith re-release his single "Fresh Prince of Bel-air" with updated lyrics for Maddy. The song even starts off in a relevant way: "Now this is the story all about how my life got flip-turned upside down." - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Sixty Seven: Shouldn’t the car that Robert Murat hired be tested by forensic scientists. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Seventy: Barrel rolls save lives. Have an air show in support of Maddie. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Seventy One: Get Rick Astley Re-release the song Never Gonna Give You Up. Because we're never gonna give her up, Never gonna let her down,Never gonna run around and desert you, Never gonna say goodbye, Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Seventy Three: In the next edition of Merlin's Premier League Sticker Album, have the top player's sticker for each club replaced with a sticker of Maddy eg. Steven Gerrard for Liverpool - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

Where would this world be without amateur sleuths..the hardy boys, nancy drew, the famous five, angela lansbury and miss marples...there is tangible evidence available if you watch daytime tv to prove using gobshites to investigate crimes has a 100% clear up rate.

Surely this is a story just made for the unique (well apart from Auntie Phil) twin detective-pathologist skills of Quincy?

More comedy gold from www.madeleinemccann.co.uk ...

Ideas for helping find Maddie...

▪ Idea/Suggestion Sixty Nine: Get American actor/songwriter Will Smith re-release his single "Fresh Prince of Bel-air" with updated lyrics for Maddy. The song even starts off in a relevant way: "Now this is the story all about how my life got flip-turned upside down." - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

Now this is the story all about how

My life got flipped, turned upside down

So sit right there and take of your shoes

Ill tell you how I became the princess of a town called Praia da Luz.

Im Northern England born and raised

In the apartment is where I spent most of my days

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

Mum and Dad ate and drank beside the pool

When a dodgy baddy undid my rooms lock

Started making trouble in my apartment block

I rattled him with Cuddle Cat and pulled at his hair

The Glaswegian in me came out and I fought like a bear.

He whistled for a hire car and when it came near the

Licensplate said 'Baddy' and had a dice in the mirror

If anything I could say that this hire car was rare

But I thought now forget it, he might be taking me to the fair.

We pulled up to a house about quarter past nine

And I yelled to the baddy you'll get jail plus a fine

Big Philomena emerged and took me up the stairs

I then woke up sweating, I'd had a nightmare.

Now this is the story all about how

My life got flipped, turned upside down

So sit right there and take of your shoes

Ill tell you how I became the princess of a town called Praia da Luz.

Im Northern England born and raised

In the apartment is where I spent most of my days

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

Mum and Dad ate and drank beside the pool

When a dodgy baddy undid my rooms lock

Started making trouble in my apartment block

I rattled him with Cuddle Cat and pulled at his hair

The Glaswegian in me came out and I fought like a bear.

He whistled for a hire car and when it came near the

Licensplate said 'Baddy' and had a dice in the mirror

If anything I could say that this hire car was rare

But I thought now forget it, he might be taking me to the fair.

We pulled up to a house about quarter past nine

And I yelled to the baddy you'll get jail plus a fine

Big Philomena emerged and took me up the stairs

I then woke up sweating, I'd had a nightmare.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: