Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think anyone needs to read the article as most will be able to guess exactly what is in it.

There was a story in a paper yesterday, can't remember which one but it was accusing the government of hindering the case.

This was supposedly due to Gerry McCann being a key government medical adviser.

This was supposedly due to Gerry McCann being a key government medical adviser.

That can't be the case.

All of the government's key medical advisers who become media famous find themselves murdered in forests.

That can't be the case.

All of the government's key medical advisers who become media famous find themselves murdered in forests.

He was an advisor on chemical weapons though, rather than a medical doctor.

I suppose he'd have been the doctor I'd go to if I got attacked by chemical weapons, a threat I face on a daily basis.

Was there not a story a while back that some of their mates had changed their story?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7100377.stm

Gerry now believes they were being watched before Maddy was abducted.

You'd think he'd have told the polis that sometime in the last 6 months.

Realy, he's stretching it out to squeeze every las drop of sympathy and money in oder to buy a new Porsche look for Maddie.

You'd think he'd have told the polis that sometime in the last 6 months.

Realy, he's stretching it out to squeeze every las drop of sympathy and money in oder to buy a new Porsche look for Maddie.

How much of the slush fund went to the wifie who's on Panorama tomorrow? She's going to tell us all how she saw her being carried away by the man with no face but she just didn't think anything of a stranger carrying a little blonde girl who looked like her friend's daughter who had been left on her own in a room just by where she saw the faceless man and it was only 9 months later that she realised there may be a connection. Kerrching!!!

Quote "Mr McCann said that, before Madeleine went missing, he and his wife had been concerned by the security at the back of their Praia da Luz apartment when "maybe the weak spots were at the front".

"It's a corner flat with trees overlooking it - somebody could be hiding there or watching out of view," he said. "

They were so concerned that they still were quite happy to go out and enjoy themselves leaving 3 kids on their own.

Keep digging yourself deeper Gerry, why don't you! <_<

Quote "Mr McCann said that, before Madeleine went missing, he and his wife had been concerned by the security at the back of their Praia da Luz apartment when "maybe the weak spots were at the front".

"It's a corner flat with trees overlooking it - somebody could be hiding there or watching out of view," he said. "

They were so concerned that they still were quite happy to go out and enjoy themselves leaving 3 kids on their own.

Silly get the weak spot wasnt the front it was the fact that no adults were in the apt with 3 kids under the age of 4 !

Who the hell goes on holiday to a fancy hotel and then worries about "the lack of security"? Other than Terry Waite...

Watched the clip of the Spanish private detective on the BBC site there, he says they are "very very close" to catching "the kidnappers". He makes it absolutely clear he is not saying "maybe" he is saying "definitely" :blink:

Sounds like something could happen in the next few days, lets hope so and this can get some closure.

Dunno what would be worst, finding out the wee girl is dead or finding her alive and shes spent 6 months with a pedo :angry:

Watched the clip of the Spanish private detective on the BBC site there, he says they are "very very close" to catching "the kidnappers". He makes it absolutely clear he is not saying "maybe" he is saying "definitely" :blink:

Sounds like something could happen in the next few days, lets hope so and this can get some closure.

:rolleyes:

'Hello, This is the McCanns, can you tell me how you are getting on Mr Spanish Provate Detective.'

'Well Mr & Mrs McCann we are very very close to finding your daughter, please send me more money'

Guest Ron Burgundy
:rolleyes:

'Hello, This is the McCanns, can you tell me how you are getting on Mr Spanish Provate Detective.'

'Well Mr & Mrs McCann we are very very close to finding your daughter, please send me more money'

Whata fucking demented arsehole that guy was...."hello meester keednapper we hare a right on youra tail" ... wow that'll flush them out you big clever detective type person you.

He looked about as trustworthy as that Jose Hernandez guy off the Spanish Property adverts .... you can live in luxury on my golf course for £80,000 pounds...aye pish you'd be lucky to get a fucking bunker for that .

Whata fucking demented arsehole that guy was...."hello meester keednapper we hare a right on youra tail" ... wow that'll flush them out you big clever detective type person you.

He looked about as trustworthy as that Jose Hernandez guy off the Spanish Property adverts .... you can live in luxury on my golf course for £80,000 pounds...aye pish you'd be lucky to get a fucking bunker for that .

Did you see their offices in Barcelona? :lol: I don't think you could have found a shadier looking premises if you scoured the city for days.