Ask Auntie Phil

Philomena McCann

I may have proliferated the notion she was unemployed without any evidence whatsoever, but whats good for the goose and all that.

Let's be honest here. Unemployed/school teacher - same difference.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you need to do Auntie Phil, is take over the 'ask Elvis' spot on Steve Wright in the Afternoon, You could then solve the whole country's problems, and make yourself a 'meedja star' at the same time.

Guest Ron Burgundy

Philomena,

did Kate, as she claimed, handle six cadavers in the weeks before she left for Portugal which is an extraordinary number of dead bodies for a part time locum doctor to come into contact with or is she bullshitting or has the talking dog that can smell traces of decaying bodies up to ten years after the incident simply been got to by someone in Portugal.

What you need to do Auntie Phil, is take over the 'ask Elvis' spot on Steve Wright in the Afternoon, You could then solve the whole country's problems, and make yourself a 'meedja star' at the same time.

Ach, ah'm no wantin' tae be a slebrity. Ah just try tae make sure everyone kens aw the facts.

Mind you, if Greggs want tae dae a sponsorship deal ma e-mail address is philomenamccann@googlemail.com (Gerry set it up for me, he's awfy guid wi computers - he's always shiftin bits and boabs in the boot ae his motor).

Philomena,

did Kate, as she claimed, handle six cadavers in the weeks before she left for Portugal which is an extraordinary number of dead bodies for a part time locum doctor to come into contact with or is she bullshitting or has the talking dog that can smell traces of decaying bodies up to ten years after the incident simply been got to by someone in Portugal.

Mair on them fuckin dugs. Ah've seen dugs doon the park sniffin each others arses, does that mean they've aw been shitin oan dead bodies? Nut. Proves nuthin.

And as for that snooty bitch, ah'm no surprised her patients keep poppin their clogs. If she was ma gp, ah'd top masel tae! She's a right cauld fish. Wouldnae let me feed the weans macaroni pies. "Oooh, how can you have pasta in a pie".... stuck-up cow.

Guest Ron Burgundy
Can I ask if the talking dugs speak English, Portuguese, or just Dug?

nope apparently they teach them Esperanto so their skills can be taken all over europe

nope apparently they teach them Esperanto so their skills can be taken all over europe

As a complete aside, I'm sure I read that Japanese guide dogs (and their owners) are trained using English - because men and women (for cultural reasons) use Japanese very differently

Guest Ron Burgundy
As a complete aside, I'm sure I read that Japanese guide dogs (and their owners) are trained using English - because men and women (for cultural reasons) use Japanese very differently

Philomena has no time for guide dogs and does not believe they do what they are supposed to...apparently it's all chance and the dugs just get around by pure luck.

Mair on them fuckin dugs. Ah've seen dugs doon the park sniffin each others arses, does that mean they've aw been shitin oan dead bodies? Nut. Proves nuthin.

:ph34r::lol:

Guest Kincardine

And as for that snooty bitch, ah'm no surprised her patients keep poppin their clogs. If she was ma gp, ah'd top masel tae! She's a right cauld fish. Wouldnae let me feed the weans macaroni pies. "Oooh, how can you have pasta in a pie".... stuck-up cow.

:lol::lol:

(damn - I'm going to hell)

Archived