Top 5 Shite Posters

Guest Vintex

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

non deluded dee's still a fud, but he's moved away from being amongst the worst posters on here, and certainly isn't the worst Dundee poster at the moment, or close to being. Agree with earlier comments on 8Mile being far from the worst as well, I'd say at the moment, yer looking at a top five of...

1. Granny Danger

2. H_B

3. Confidemus

4. kevthedee

5. Supras

Supras would be higher if his posting wasn't a bit more sporadic these days, and I don't visit the TA forum much right now, so Dryhorce hasn't really had much impact on me. There was a time he'd be #1 though, by a distance.

non deluded dee's still a fud, but he's moved away from being amongst the worst posters on here, and certainly isn't the worst Dundee poster at the moment, or close to being. Agree with earlier comments on 8Mile being far from the worst as well, I'd say at the moment, yer looking at a top five of...

1. Granny Danger

2. H_B

3. Confidemus

4. kevthedee

5. Supras

Supras would be higher if his posting wasn't a bit more sporadic these days, and I don't visit the TA forum much right now, so Dryhorce hasn't really had much impact on me. There was a time he'd be #1 though, by a distance.

How dare you! And here I thought we were almost bredren.

Remember that private message you sent me asking if I'd like to join you for a picnic? Shove it up your arse!

You put a smiley face at the end of every post now. Are you turning into a woman?

I wasn't aware smiley faces were the preserve of ladies. If so, then probably, yes.

:)

Much as I like you, I have to make reference to some of the zoomers who finished ahead of you.................................

GrannyDanger I don't mind.

H_B, however. Wow. Shite poster just doesn't cover it.

1. Granny Danger

2. H_B

3. Confidemus

4. kevthedee

5. Supras

I might be wrong but I think Supras has a nom de plume on the go.

Archived