The Big Bang Theory

Ned Nederlander

• 8 months later...

Unbelievably, I've only got into this over the last few weeks. About halfway through season 2 now, so if the above comments are to be believed, I haven't got to the bit where it goes downhill yet.

Wolowitz is superb, and Penny is just incredible. I'd leave my Mrs and marry her tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Yeah it's been good, Amy still gets on my tits though.

Yup

I've been ploughing through this from the start and onto Series 5 now. I can't believe I only discovered it this year.

Same, although I was a little earlier. I remember catching odd snippets on the tv and thinking it looked rubbish :-o How wrong was I?

Yup

Same, although I was a little earlier. I remember catching odd snippets on the tv and thinking it looked rubbish :-o How wrong was I?

Yep. I saw the odd trailer for it and thought it looked awful. It's one of my favourite programmes now.

I don't dislike any of them and Kaley Cuoco is just :wub::wub: :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

I've started watching this from the start again, alongside the new series

Its amazing how much its changed. The new episodes are ok but the early seasons are sooo much better. The focus on Sheldon, Leonard and Penny works much better than the current free for all and the watering down of Sheldon over the years is such a waste of what was a fantastic character

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

No comments about the new season? Started yesterday but I forgot to record it so caught the repeat tonight.

First time we've seen Penny's mother - I didn't recognise Katey Sagal (Peg Bundy and the voice of Leela)!