Cappielow Set For 2million Upgrade

No. That area in the picture (and what is being upgraded) is primarily used for home supporters. The away parking area is directly behind the away stand and to the right of it in that picture.

yeah cheers I see that now :lol:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my bad, we park near the top right of the photo.

1.How much are the permits then and where does the cash go?

2. So the away parking stays as loose rubble then?

1. I believe around £75 per year and is payable to FFC. Who then pay a yearly charge to FCSL who own the car park that is being upgraded (and the existing mono block car park).

2. Yes. The car park behind the away North stand and also the car park behind the South stand belong to FFC and will remain as is. FFC retain any monies from those.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

1. I believe around £75 per year and is payable to FFC. Who then pay a yearly charge to FCSL who own the car park that is being upgraded (and the existing mono block car park).

2. Yes. The car park behind the away North stand and also the car park behind the South stand belong to FFC and will remain as is. FFC retain any monies from those.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

cool, thanks.

So after all that the conclusion is 'nothing to see here.'

Can we all go back to laughing at Morton again.

Should it really cost around £2k per parking space? Sounds like some dodgy builder is ripping off the tax-payer. Bet Falkingham could have tarmac'd it for a fraction of that.

The price is a little high.

I assume the landscaping is more than just monoblock

Next you'll have them saying the football club benefit from the traffic lights at Earls Gates!

Their jealousy is overwhelming.

With all the clubs getting away with a CVA and Morton fans attack us for trying to gain an advantage

So, the club are spending £85 grand on maintenance and improvements, but can't be bothered cleaning the main stand? It was a fucking disgrace yesterday, absolutely filthy. I lost count of the number of spider webs that I had to pick off of my jacket on the way out after the game.

So, the club are spending £85 grand on maintenance and improvements, but can't be bothered cleaning the main stand? It was a fucking disgrace yesterday, absolutely filthy. I lost count of the number of spider webs that I had to pick off of my jacket on the way out after the game.

Still acting like a seaside league club

It's boggin. It doesn't even need painted, it just needs a fucking wash.

Where is the 85k actually being spent? Certainly nothing on the main stand. Nothing looks to have been done to the WDE at all. The stairs are still crumbling and while they might be fixing up toilets etc for it we're a week away from the first competitive game and have little to show for it all.

The work visible from the pitch was done by volunteers. It's amateurish.

ETA for SALC that is to say that it's amateurish that the only work you can actually see that's been done wasn't even paid for, not that the work itself is shoddy. Promise ^_^

This is one of the things that's annoyed me in recent seasons. Employing cleaners that make sure the place is at least clean and tidy should be a minimum.

Archived