Cappielow Set For 2million Upgrade

This is one of the things that's annoyed me in recent seasons. Employing cleaners that make sure the place is at least clean and tidy should be a minimum.

The Rae's just don't give a shit about the fans.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rae's just don't give a shit about the fans.

Not having a dig but as an away fan, that's been obvious for a long time. Places like Dumbarton, Queens and Alloa make away fans welcome and, certainly in Alloa's case, there's a sense of community about the club.

Not having a dig but as an away fan, that's been obvious for a long time. Places like Dumbarton, Queens and Alloa make away fans welcome and, certainly in Alloa's case, there's a sense of community about the club.

That's another thing about the Rae's, they never make the fans feel part of a community. They probably know most fans aren't pleased with how they run the club any more - and when we're relegated this season I really hope they are made fully aware that everyone is wanting a change about the place.

Not sure I necessarily agree with that, for example I've been searched at the last few trips to Alloa - the wee cafe behind Queens main stand is quite good though. Like I said previously, Cappielow is a decent away day if you're in the WDE and the weather is fair. Every away ground is much of a muchness in terms of being welcoming imo, with the exceptions of Celtic Park and Poundland. The Dundee clubs and St Mirren do have arsehole stewards though

Any excuse to post a pic of the real star of motoring TV...

attachicon.gifTiff.jpg

What a guy.

Legend. I read his autobiography over summer and he really did have a fascinating career in Motorsport. A very, very capable driver who never had the cash to show what he could do.

Carry on talking about whatever this thread's actually about.

Wasn't the upgrade putting old seats and roof from Love Street over the WDE?

It was basically a papering over the cracks hash bash 60 minute makeover that created much amusement.

The Raes and council just aren't interested in GMFC

Archived