Cappielow Set For 2million Upgrade

The only time I can recall home fans being there since is for the Peterhead title games (3rd div and League 1) and a top of the table clash against Gretna in the 2nd division.

A game against Ayr (a save the Ton day) saw the ends switched round for that game only.

I mind a pre-season friendly v Rangers we had the Dublin End tae

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mind a pre-season friendly v Rangers we had the Dublin End tae

That was just before we were polled (via a cut out form in the Tele). They were trying out a change but some fans didn't fancy having the small end of the Cowshed for a whole season so they asked us to vote.

I'd like to to if there is any guys out there that are 100% honest with themselves that actually give a fuk about where the piss, for me as long as its undercover and personally secluded I couldn't give a toss. People talk about the toilets at Ayr, they do what they say on the tin, you enter and you piss you leave, jobby done.

STFY, HTH.

I'd like to to if there is any guys out there that are 100% honest with themselves that actually give a fuk about where the piss, for me as long as its undercover and personally secluded I couldn't give a toss. People talk about the toilets at Ayr, they do what they say on the tin, you enter and you piss you leave, job done.

While the Somerset bogs have never stopped me going to games there -people (even guys) are less willing to accept medieval standards when they go to a sports event. Hopefully, there are more women going to games now and they might be a bit more discerning about the condition of the toilets. We just have to put our hands up to the fact that despite it's 'retro charm' as an old school fitba ground, parts of Scapa are an embarrassment.

I think there's a very short sighted and a 'that's good enough for them' attitude prevalent at our club. See the Morton site for the quirkiness of trying to spend your money on a season ticket (or buy anything else) Try getting a fkn email answered - even when you are wanting to give them your money. If you want any info about what's going on at our club - we often get the info second hand from other clubs as our official site has been hopeless.

There are signs that the club is trying to make improvements in most ? of these areas- and I would give them credit for that but it's looooong overdue tbh.

Christ we are spending more on our car park this season than Morton have spent on their ground in the last 20.

Probably a more pleasant place to watch football too.

http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/community/falkirk-stadium-car-park-in-line-for-upgrade-1-3772961

A car park at Falkirk Stadium is in line for a £600,000 makeover.

The upgrade is part of the council’s ongoing work.

The away end is getting new bogs, as I have to say, the facilities down there were giving Somerset Park's away end a run for it's money! Quite a lot of aesthetic work being done too, which really are only papering over the cracks. The place is in a sorry condition nowadays.

I've used the toilets in the wde quite a lot in the last few years and don't think they're that bad, hope we're not wasting money doing those up.

While the facilities weren't great the state of the toilets wasn't all that bad, there was somewhere to piss and somewhere to wash your hands, all that's really needed tbh.

All football supporters must be a different race to humans and never need to shit.

I can hold it in for a coupla hours easily enough.

Unless I'm just back from holidays obviously. Then it's a time bomb

When I was in P7 I held one in for 4 days because I didn't like the toilets in the activity centre we went to for a week. If I can do that then anyone can hold it in for 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon.

Delighted I finally got to tell someone that story, I'm quite proud of it

See if you didn't upgrade the decor in your house for over 30 years, your mates probably would have something to say and probably not come round often.

Know what I'm saying lads?

Your mates sound a bit shallow for doing that to you.

Archived