Golfers Thread

Gaz

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Fcuk sake… half in five coming up. What hole are they going to try next? My vote goes to the 17th at St Andrews.

7th at Dalmuir Municipal I heard 

15 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Feel asleep just after there drives on the first play off hole.The security guard taking out Adam Hadwin is class

https://twitter.com/NoLayingUp/status/1668105593046040581?t=2sOajrwGX0BG_9B-Mq3Ong&s=19

https://twitter.com/ahadwingolf/status/1668114520122818560?t=0FGQsfhcyFvbrV0WNgzSjQ&s=19

I dozed off last night before the first hole of the play off was completed. Between hacking his way up the 18th and the two very makeable putts for victory on the 2nd and 3rd play off holes, Fleetwood will be kicking himself. 

Cracking putt from Taylor to win it, right enough. 

Humped 5&4 in the first round of the club champs knockouts.

Despite going into the match in decent form, I played like an absolute chump.

On the plus side, I was playing with the guy that organises the Golf In Scotland events, so it wasn't a complete waste of an evening!

40 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

West Coast major = stupidly late finish for UK based viewers. Last tee times on Thursday are 10.27pm our time so 3.30-4am finish? Might be a bit earlier on Sunday but not much.

I hadn't thought about that. Yeah it will be a tough ask to see the play through to the end over the next few nights. 

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

West Coast major = stupidly late finish for UK based viewers. Last tee times on Thursday are 10.27pm our time so 3.30-4am finish? Might be a bit earlier on Sunday but not much.

Aye it's a real pain.

From what I can see no Scots in the field which is very disappointing.