Golfers Thread

Gaz

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

Sam-Torrance-l.jpg.a6ae48ae79653bca95fb046237c630ab.jpgmqdefault(1).jpg.6e67d6d268d0fd3de6a1bebf6fd65823.jpg23234-list.jpg.74b6ca283a9cae011d1442b485e4bde6.jpgdonaldson.thumb.JPG.6ad55182bd8681bd9b1b4fe04230784a.JPG

article-0-15491FAC000005DC-246_634x461.jpg.66ec0d3c68ac2c59d88d8aec582397cc.jpgSPORTS_140929756_AR_0_HILFHDHPDEMK.thumb.jpg.ca3ada030f89313e91430df536b66785.jpg

Get these cuntos pumped.

The shot and swagger down the hill from Jamie Donaldson at Gleneagles was magnificent. One of my favourites. 

Not to match 2012 though. I went toy local that day, having all but forgot about the golf.... Was just.in the background, then as the day went on the pub came alive. Hugging total.strangers by the end

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The shot and swagger down the hill from Jamie Donaldson at Gleneagles was magnificent. One of my favourites. 

Not to match 2012 though. I went toy local that day, having all but forgot about the golf.... Was just.in the background, then as the day went on the pub came alive. Hugging total.strangers by the end

"Toy local"........................Falkirk euph. for butt plug play ?

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye, banging it to two foot and walking off was class.

26 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Hatton and Rahm played together at Wentworth and looked like they got on well together. I think they'll be a good pairing and will take a bit of beating (cue 5 and 4 defeat). 

Both are capable of lengthy tears. If they click at all in terms of timing their form they are an absolute birdie fest of a pairing. 

At the event this week (wed, today and Saturday). Very enjoyable but absolutely roasting. Very hilly course and constantly need to find shade and top up water. Transport to the venue absolutely outstanding. Metro very cheap and bus to collect you. Completely different to events over here and parking in muddy fields. Merchandise shop massive and mugs like me happily oblige spending dough on polos I’ll wear twice. 

Italian dude next to me was buzzing with Luke making a big effort to learn Italian and said it was outstanding. 

Edited by dave_binos

7 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

At the event this week (wed, today and Saturday). Very enjoyable but absolutely roasting. Very hilly course and constantly need to find shade and top up water. Transport to the venue absolutely outstanding. Metro very cheap and bus to collect you. Completely different to events over here and parking in muddy fields. Merchandise shop massive and mugs like me happily oblige spending dough on polos I’ll wear twice. 

Italian dude next to me was buzzing with Luke making a big effort to learn Italian and said it was outstanding. 

Sounds amazing mate. 

3 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Looking forward to having this on in the background tomorrow. 

Given there are 8 balls max in play in the morning session, how long before Sky fail to show a shot? Is there a split screen option, would make so much sense if so?

It won't take long because once the McIlroy and Fleetwood match is up and running they'll quickly lose interest in the rest. 

5 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Looking forward to having this on in the background tomorrow. 

Given there are 8 balls max in play in the morning session, how long before Sky fail to show a shot? Is there a split screen option, would make so much sense if so?

I'm looking forward to the 1st tee school disco.

19 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Sounds amazing mate. 

Not sure if it has been televised much but the European guys are a very likeable bunch. Constantly stopping for autographs and selfies between green and next tee. Boab loving it and been brilliant with the fans - very down to earth.  Heard the American guys haven’t done as much (according to a couple Americans earlier) so could be nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

Not sure if it has been televised much but the European guys are a very likeable bunch. Constantly stopping for autographs and selfies between green and next tee. Boab loving it and been brilliant with the fans - very down to earth.  Heard the American guys haven’t done as much (according to a couple Americans earlier) so could be nonsense. 

Only coverage Iv seen on sky is a feed from the Golf Channel with occasional bits from that Henni lassie

6 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I saw some of that earlier and was a bit surprised Sky went showing more of their own stuff from the practice days. 

Tbf it wouldn’t be the best coverage. They often get to the greens, putt their ball, practise other shots, have chats for 10 mins and then move on.