Golfers Thread

Gaz

13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

In some rare non Ryder Cup news, I see South Korea won the Asian Games which means Sunjae doesn't have to do military service.

20231001_084047.thumb.jpg.84fcbfbe63990b9e449cff0e4cf812db.jpg

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

Team mate Si Woo Kim also gains an exemption, they were running out of chances, if they hadn't won gold here their next chance was at the Olympics next year.

Sangmoon Bae's career has never really recovered from having to do his 21 minth stint in the army.

The 2 amateurs that made up the team must be delighted 

3 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

The 2 amateurs that made up the team must be delighted 

It was the 1st time pros could play in it. They won by something ridiculous like 25 strokes.

16 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

It was the 1st time pros could play in it. They won by something ridiculous like 25 strokes.

The problem for the two of them going forward was that they wouldn't be guaranteed a spot on teams with Tom Kim pushing for a place too. It had to be gold at the Asian Games while any medal at the Olympics would have done.

I get that some people like some of the American players individually, I do myself, but as a collective they are fucking horrible, cringeworthy b*****ds. I’d love to see Justin Rose skelp a Pro V1 off of LaCava’s baldy nut.

I hope the ones not wearing hats have really sore and itchy scalps tonight, the b*****ds.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I get that some people like some of the American players individually, I do myself, but as a collective they are fucking horrible, cringeworthy b*****ds. I’d love to see Justin Rose skelp a Pro V1 off of LaCava’s baldy nut.

I hope the ones not wearing hats have really sore and itchy scalps tonight, the b*****ds.

Will be interesting to see the reception that c**t LaCava gets when he walks out