Golfers Thread

Gaz

14 minutes ago, bobbydazzler said:

the walk from 1st green to 2nd tee had me thinking about just turning around back to the clubhouse

Yip but pretty decent views and you hopefully took advantage of a cheap deal through the hotel as the hot tub was an absolute must after the 2nd round for me andy playing partner ( his idea he will never forgotten of this stupidity) 

It's just further proof that Kuchar is a twit 

Sounds like it was an all timer of a collapse by Greyserman though. A quadruple bogey and a 4 putt in his last half dozen holes or so. 

Rai has been putting himself up there almost every week though so this was bound to happen eventually. 

1 hour ago, JS_FFC said:

Aye but can’t he just have finished out the hole last night? 

Yeah I hadn't quite got the jist of it. He's maybe got a bit on the side handy and wanted another night away

14 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Yip but pretty decent views and you hopefully took advantage of a cheap deal through the hotel as the hot tub was an absolute must after the 2nd round for me andy playing partner ( his idea he will never forgotten of this stupidity) 

great views in every direction, but no unfortunately we did not, drove up 5am for an 8:30am tee time with a pit stop in the Premier Inn for a breakfast, before playing and driving back down

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Presumably a withdrawal could affect his ranking points or some shit?

He should just have finished, he was missing the playoffs anyway and although his card isn't quite nailed on for next year he is currently 105th with the top 125 keeping their card. He was 113th before the weekend.

FedEx play offs begin today.....just make the top 50 after this tourney and Bob is laughing... currently sitting 17th 

Top 50 after this week's tourney is guaranteed all signature events next season and the players and the riches that will get him....Bob has always said more cash equals better practice facilities and that equals better results 

Havent been watching on TV but Bob finished -3 at the St Jude (currently in tenth)  Was following his scoring on the USPGA app and noticed he holed out from 58' at the 17th for par after aiming away from the flag out of a bunker and then holed out from 33' at the last.  Excellent start.

3 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

Havent been watching on TV but Bob finished -3 at the St Jude (currently in tenth)  Was following his scoring on the USPGA app and noticed he holed out from 58' at the 17th for par after aiming away from the flag out of a bunker and then holed out from 33' at the last.  Excellent start.

Was on in the pub and the only time you’d know MacIntyre was even alive was when they showed his winning putt at the Scottish and I’m sure that was just an advert.