Golfers Thread

Gaz

Genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen a ball get lost in the rough at a major before. Obviously loads that have gone flush in to the woods or wet, but with crowds normally trampling all over the course I don’t think I’ve ever seen one not found in the areas us mere mortals might struggle to find them.

Fucking hilarious that it happened to Bryson [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen a ball get lost in the rough at a major before. Obviously loads that have gone flush in to the woods or wet, but with crowds normally trampling all over the course I don’t think I’ve ever seen one not found in the areas us mere mortals might struggle to find them.

Fucking hilarious that it happened to Bryson emoji23.png

It doesn't normally happen because there are so many people about. Great to see.

Rory has played a pretty miraculous second round after his he finished his first this morning. 3 under for the tournament with another birdie chance on the 9th (his 18th). He probably left at least another 2 out there in his first 5 in the second round as well.

ETA: birdie putt slides by, but he still signs for a 66.

Edited by die hard doonhamer

It doesn't normally happen because there are so many people about. Great to see.
Rory has played a pretty miraculous second round after his he finished his first this morning. 3 under for the tournament with another birdie chance on the 9th (his 18th). He probably left at least another 2 out there in his first 5 in the second round as well.
ETA: birdie putt slides by, but he still signs for a 66.

Yes that’s a great comeback from Rory. He hit some shots that I would have been disgusted with in round one.

Bryson making a complete arse of one of the easiest par 4s on the course. Just beautiful.

ETA: Still not on the dancefloor after 5 [emoji23]

And there’s the triple bogey! Still reckon it’s a par 67 you fucking meathead?

He bogeys the 4th too and now outside the cut line. Absolutely glorious if he doesn’t make the cut .

DeRoideau absolutely seething as he again belts it past his partners before hitting a dogshit approach into the front bunker at 9. Fantastic viewing.

Oops not in the bunker but makes a total arse of a piss easy chip.
Definitely looks like his short game has suffered as he chases distance. Which is pleasing. He still has two par 5s to come to pick up a couple of shots, but he made a rip roaring c**t of 13 yesterday.

6 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
17 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
DeRoideau absolutely seething as he again belts it past his partners before hitting a dogshit approach into the front bunker at 9. Fantastic viewing.

Oops not in the bunker but makes a total arse of a piss easy chip.

Definitely looks like his short game has suffered as he chases distance. Which is pleasing. He still has two par 5s to come to pick up a couple of shots, but he made a rip roaring c**t of 13 yesterday.

That chip he had a few minutes ago was awful.