Golfers Thread

Gaz

Bryson sneaks through as level par is good enough for a tie of 50th. He's blaming his performance on feeling unwell, of course it couldn't possibly be that he's just not been good enough.

An absolute c**t of a man. Hopefully continues to be a bit part player in the final 2 rounds. I’d really like to see him run up double figures somewhere involving a big bust up with a rules official.

Edit to add maybe he’s got the Rona.

12 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

An absolute c**t of a man. Hopefully continues to be a bit part player in the final 2 rounds. I’d really like to see him run up double figures somewhere involving a big bust up with a rules official.

Edit to add maybe he’s got the Rona.

Poor wee lamb.

Maybe he's fucked his kidneys from all the protein shakes.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

Final group out at 4.59, play was suspended around 10.30 last night so no excuses for them not to be finished in time.

Numbers 1, 2 and 3 in the OWGR tied for the lead, must be a while since that happened at a major.

Sky have just said it's the first time in Major history that the top 3 in the world were tied for the lead after ANY round.

8 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Just had a feature on what might have happened if Seve hadn’t dumped it in the water in 1986. What the actual f**k.

They did the same thing earlier in the week for the year that McIlroy blew it. 

This period of limbo waiting for full coverage is rubbish. 

7 minutes ago, cas79 said:
40 minutes ago, Jim McLean said:
Mad that the leading groups have teed off but their still isn't full coverage.
Superb eagle from Dustin Johnson.

Sky do that all the time spend the first hour or 2 talking shit and showing highlights when there is a major actually playing live

I think the Masters committee limit the amount of live play. Until a few years ago I think only the back nine holes were shown live over the weekend. 

I think the Masters committee limit the amount of live play. Until a few years ago I think only the back nine holes were shown live over the weekend. 

Aye the Masters committee come across as old dicks. A bunch of rich b*****ds dictating what the poor get to watch.