Golfers Thread

Gaz

20 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

You need the points tbf. Been a poor couple of months outwith a 72 point haul at Augusta.

Playing the long game......the VERY long game 

Edited by lichtie23

I was hoping he'd have left himself a four footer for a bit of drama but not to be. 

I can't make my mind up if I like McIlroy or not these days but regardless its an impressive turnaround from the standard of his play over the last couple of months. 

I was hoping he'd have left himself a four footer for a bit of drama but not to be. 
I can't make my mind up if I like McIlroy or not these days but regardless its an impressive turnaround from the standard of his play over the last couple of months. 

I like Rory. Hopefully this means he’s got beyond his obsession with trying to power play like DeChambeau. If he plays a controlled game he’s still a tremendous player.

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

He'll be McGinley's sure thing for the USPGA now*.

* he probably would have been anyway. 

He's got a huge chance if his game is back and he plays like he has this week. Pete Dye courses suit him, only Bubba and Stuart Cink will have had more wins than him in the field.

Bookies have cut him to 10/1 favourite.