Golfers Thread

Gaz

25 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Hopefully the powers at Augusta are going to let us have full coverage of the last round aswell after yesterday 

I don't understand the rules, you could watch it all on the red button anyway yesterday instead of watching Nick Faldo droning on.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I don't understand the rules, you could watch it all on the red button anyway yesterday instead of watching Nick Faldo droning on.

Feature group coverage on the red button has been decent

It's only in the last 5 years the Augusta powers have let the tv cameras on the front 9 to keep "Augusta" this mythical place 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Cantlay really looked well positioned there then misses one from 3 feet on 17. He can still be in the equation but thats a blow for him. 

Hard to see anyone else get better than maybe - 7 or - 8 by the end of round 3.

If Rahm and Koepka also pick up a couple of shots coming in they'll surely be out of reach. 

9 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Hard to see anyone else get better than maybe - 7 or - 8 by the end of round 3.

If Rahm and Koepka also pick up a couple of shots coming in they'll surely be out of reach. 

Yeah it's very much looking like a shootout between those two as the gap closes to 1

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah it's very much looking like a shootout between those two as the gap closes to 1

Both are making mistakes but Rahm, so far anyway, appears to be getting some lucky breaks to help get away with them!

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Brooks looks a bit rattled 

When he was watching Rahm's tee shot through the air on 12 he must've been thinking Rahm was on for a bogey at best, so to end up losing a shot on that hole must have thrown him a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He's had his putter out in some odd places (but their standards) Made me wonder if his nerves are going a wee bit. 

Yeah, he's been making me feel a bit better about my use the putter where at all possible approach when around the green...