Golfers Thread

Gaz

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

I’d love someone to shove a microphone under my nose during a Saturday medal… ‘So, poz, off to a poor start with that opening 7 after duffing two in the bunker, shanking it right at the 2nd, and three-putting the 3rd. Looking like another of your famed ‘no returns’, or can you turn it around?’

… Fcuk off. 

"Apparently big Stevie is in with 43 points already. c**t should be wearing a fucking mask. And who put that fucking tree in front of my ball?"

7 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Iv not seen a single shot from DeChambeau……which is nice. 

nothing from DJ either actually 

Also, at least the ‘patrons’ don’t scream ‘mashed potato go in the hole booogaaa-woooogahhh!’… which is also nice.

41 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Faldo is even more annoying because he is actually very interesting and informative when he talks about the technical stuff. Rather than do more of that, he tries to go full Peter Alliss with anecdotes and shite jokes, as well as reminding everyone how good a player he was.

Absolutely,  when he’s got his analysis head on it catches me out as it’s a good listen.   The guy knows golf, technically, mentally, tactics… he gets it.    What he doesn’t get is how to be a decent person.

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Also, at least the ‘patrons’ don’t scream ‘mashed potato go in the hole booogaaa-woooogahhh!’… which is also nice.

That patrons chat pisses me off.

Let’s be honest……the members at Augusta are just racist auld dicks 

8 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Rory looks like he is fancying spending the weekend at home with his family eating some Easter eggs. 

One of Bet365's boosted bets was for Rory, Rahm and Scheffler all to finish in the top 10, it was horrendously bad value at something like 8/1.