Golfers Thread

Gaz

Very concerning to see Harman and Speith at the top. I', not anti America just anti American golfers, they mostly seem like smug gits that have effectively been "professionals" from the day they started playing.

16 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Very concerning to see Harman and Speith at the top. I', not anti America just anti American golfers, they mostly seem like smug gits that have effectively been "professionals" from the day they started playing.

I like Spieth, would happily see him win. Harman is another nobody Todd Hamilton character that would be an absolutely garbage winner, have to hope he folds like a deck chair.

19 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Nah, Spieth is a guid' cvnt, wouldn't mind seeing him win again.

Stewart Cink on the other hand.....................................

I’m in the Speith is OK camp too. Who else is in that American camp? Quite a few? Rickie Fowler, Tony Finau, Scheffler seems sound enough. I’ll have missed a few. DeChambeau always sounds like a decent guy in interviews, he’s good to listen to. Not sure how much of his ‘scientist’ shite was really a reflection of his true character. Matt Kucher always seemed like an amiable enough big galoot type. I have no idea. Just guessing. 😁

We’ve got more than a few dickheads from this side of the pond. Haven’t we, Postman. 😎

Edited by pozbaird

10 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I’m in the Speith is OK camp too. Who else is in that American camp? Quite a few? Rickie Fowler, Tony Finau, Scheffler seems sound enough. I’ll have missed a few. DeChambeau always sounds like a decent guy in interviews, he’s good to listen to. Not sure how much of his ‘scientist’ shite was really a reflection of his true character. Matt Kucher always seemed like an amiable enough big galoot type. I have no idea. Just guessing. 😁

We’ve got more than a few dickheads from this side of the pond. Haven’t we, Postman. 😎

Theegala and Homa are firmly in the sound c**t camp as well. 

42 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

This feels like the worst I’ve ever heard it for annoying shouts. Every single tee shot has some clown screaming in the background, and it has to be off putting when half the time they start shouting as they hit the ball.

100% this.   Who thinks shouting "shiver me timbers" is in any way funny ?

22 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Kuchar is a dick

22 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

DeChambeau always sounds like a decent guy in interviews, he’s good to listen to. Not sure how much of his ‘scientist’ shite was really a reflection of his true character.

No.  Just no.  DeChambeau is a tit of the highest order.  Can’t stand Spieth either.

2 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Was it Kuchar that had the issue with tipping a caddie?

Yep, had a local caddie for a tourney in Mexico that he was obviously so sure he was going to be crap at that he didn't think to factor in a bonus for the caddy if he won. He lifted $1.3 million and gave the caddy 5k. After a lot of outcry he finally gave him 50k.