Darts...

Sideshow

Barney was flying the first set then just capitulated and Cross deservedly won. Barney just looks completely lost now and don’t know where he will go from here.

Fair play to Cross though was pretty prolific and a really good fast tempo match overall.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Barney looks like a broken shell of a man. He's devastated.

Given the only reason he came back was the way he went out the 2019 worlds it'll be even worse.

He'll be gutted (again) to go out like that.

Really sad to see how quickly he reverted back to the way he was just before he retired. Hitting nothing and mentally chucking it.

Barney is still a greeting blouse. A real c**t of an individual who didn't deserve the adulation he got over the years.

Toys out the pram when not going his way. Back to retirement no doubt the big drama queen.

Edited by Neilly

19 minutes ago, GiGi said:

The scenes if a Scot manages to win. Crowd of throbbers.

I remember about 6 or 7 years ago, discussing with my partner that it would be great to actually get on and book tickets for a session at the Worlds and she agreed as it looked a cracking fun day/night out.

Now I think I'd rather have a chug with a wire scouring pad.

I think I'd rather go to the new feeder tour that's formed out of the ashes of the BDO at the lakeside, than suffer £7 pints in a paper cup with a load of coked up cockney bellends regardless of the standard of darts.

We should also absolutely sing "Scotland eat batter everywhere we go" while safe in the knowledge these Jack Whitehall looking c***s are absolutely never going to be in a situation where they could get battered.