Darts...

Sideshow

Van Gerwen is frightening when at his best, and that has been most of this year but the one player who can get the measure of him and get inside his head is Gary Anderson at times, would love to see Gary make it 3 in a row but fear for, even him if MVG plays even at 85% of what he is capable of.

2 hours ago, SteveThePirate said:

Imagine averaging over 109 and getting comfortably pumped 6-2.

Was thinking that watching it. Barney played as well as he could have hoped to, was finishing pretty well, scoring tremendously and still gubbed at the end of the day. What do you even do if that standard isn't near good enough?

Poor Barney! He was devastated in his after match interview. Playing at his best and it's still not good enough against Van Gerwin. You've got to feel for him. If Van Gerwin plays like that tomorrow then even Gary will struggle to keep up with him. Come on Gary!!!

Me too mate. The two best darts players on the planet squaring up.It's going to be canny. I just hope Ando brings his A game.

If Anderson plays his best darts then he wins tonight regardless of what van Gerwen does IMHO.

Without a doubt the two best players around at the moment though so really difficult to call.

Just now, The Naitch said:

If Anderson plays his best darts then he wins tonight regardless of what van Gerwen does IMHO.

Without a doubt the two best players around at the moment though so really difficult to call.

I  wish I could agree with you mate but Van Gervin's scoring has been scary. Breaking records left, right and centre. If anyone can stop him though it's the The Flying Scotsman. GARY, GARY GARY GARY ANDERSON!!!!!

3 hours ago, The Naitch said:

It's the other way round for me. Your last sentence is true though, obviously.

6 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

What's everyone's picks for PL? For me:

MVG, Ando, Wright, Taylor, Lewis, Wade, RVB, Suljovic, Chisnall, Klassen.

Can't argue with that. Suljovic has had a terrific year so deserves the chance.