Darts...

Sideshow

17 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

To be fair to Littler, he was on 170 vs Barney right in the last legs and purposely fired in a 140 to set up D15 and the decision was met with a lot of boos even though Barney was back on 300 odds, so I think it was more in relation to that rather than purely coming the c**t.

I'm sure he meant to hit a single 10 to leave tops but hit the double by mistake.

I was watching Cross getting handed his arse yesterday and had to go out just as he went 4-0 down. Couldn't believe it when I seen he had come back to win.

17 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Hold up.

A 16 year old laddie with a 21 year old girlfriend?

Fair fucks to the boy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-12917331/Luke-Littlers-girlfriend-posts-message-latest-victory.html

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

If that was a 21 year old laddie with a 16 year old lass he'd rightly be getting called out for being a beast.

This. 

3 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

A youthful looking 12 year Littler in this photo. Hopefully his current girlfriend wasn't sniffing about him back then 

Littler looks 12, Humphries doesn't look like a p***k. Wonders never cease

Is Littler trying to give a bit to Cross? Seems to be a bit more arrogant tonight but the angle isn't showing if it's just to the crowd or not.

Rob Cross is probably the only likable person out of the last 4. 

What a pish semi finals.

Absolute quality from Littler though and he'll have a big career regardless. But he's already getting on my nerves and will probably be around for the next 40 or so year.

f**k sake.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What a pish semi finals.

Absolute quality from Littler though and he'll have a big career regardless. But he's already getting on my nerves and will probably be around for the next 40 or so year.

f**k sake.

He's got some of life's biggest hurdles to get through yet. Not least coming of legal drinking age, with what looks like a decent head start

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What a pish semi finals.

f**k sake.

If he stays in the shape he's in there is no way he's making it to 56