Rugby Union

kiwififer

That is quite the STFU response from the SA scrum

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

This is possibly the most offside game in the history of rugby. Both teams, every phase.

Ireland have been doing their old trick of running past the offside line then going back immediately. For some reason, refs say it's fine despite the fact it clearly impacts the scrum half's decision making

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

That is quite the STFU response from the SA scrum

Ireland have been doing their old trick of running past the offside line then going back immediately. For some reason, refs say it's fine despite the fact it clearly impacts the scrum half's decision making

This.

Also I’m fed up with referees coaching a game, full of no, leave it, back. 

5 terrible points to leave off the board. Edit 8….

Edited by flyingscot

1 minute ago, flyingscot said:

This.

Also I’m fed up with referees coaching a game, full of no, leave it, back. 

5 terrible points to leave off the board

The one that pisses me off most is when the ref thanks a player for going offside, then going back.

Wayne Barnes is dreadful for it - "Thank you 4, great discipline"

The way this is going is not good news for Scotland's already wafer thin hopes of qualifying. 

No complaints really. Compared to us, the Irish have had more ball, avoided disastrous 5 minute spells, and found their own men at line outs. 

Edited by VictorOnopko

Just now, qos_75 said:

South Africa are the masters of their own downfall here. Poor decision  making throughout.  A shit result for us.

7 forwards on the bench but no proper hooker, as they called a stand off into the squad to replacing Marks. Now, to be fair, that stand-off is their only decent goalkicker, so, of course, he's sitting in the stand, and they don't have anyone on the field who could kick their own arse.

I'm no fan of Ireland, but this is an absolute GIRFUY to the arrogance of Erasmus