Rugby Union

kiwififer

Bit surprised at the general sentiment on social media, which seems to be that people hope we get crushed because we had the audacity to seek legal action.

Really? Can you imagine what our reaction would have been were England to threaten to sue World Rugby, for whatever reason?

Guest Bob Mahelp

I see that the forecast for Yokohama has moderated somewhat, with rain and high winds supposed to ease around 21.00 tonight.

Tomorrow is forecast to be a lovely day actually.

It looks hopeful for the game going ahead.  It'll all depend on any collateral damage left from today. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

There are some right fucking dicks commenting on that guys twitter. 

I enjoy the people commenting about the power boxes near water and suggesting the should shut off the electric, as if the Japanese are complete fucking morons.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm on a preemptive World Cup boycott until our game kicks off tomorrow so heading the gym rather than cheering on the utterly hopeless Samoans. 

Did anyone else watch the Edinburgh game? Groom, Willemse and the new Fijian boy were poor and it was one of those games were Van Der Walt mainly ran sideways into contact. Douglas and Hodgson versus Fardy and Toner in the second row summed it up. Crosbie and Taylor were the bright spots. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm on a preemptive World Cup boycott until our game kicks off tomorrow so heading the gym rather than cheering on the utterly hopeless Samoans. 
Did anyone else watch the Edinburgh game? Groom, Willemse and the new Fijian boy were poor and it was one of those games were Van Der Walt mainly ran sideways into contact. Douglas and Hodgson versus Fardy and Toner in the second row summed it up. Crosbie and Taylor were the bright spots. 

Thought the ref was excellent chalking off a Leinster try and sin binning 2 players. Edinburgh hooker was dreadfull, over throwing 3 or 4 times when they had good attacking opportunities.

Leinster were no great shakes but had enough to get past Edinburgh