Rugby Union

kiwififer

"On 8 September 2015 it was announced that the Millennium Stadium would be renamed Principality Stadium as the result of a 10-year deal signed with the Principality Building Society for the naming rights.[25] Some fans expressed opposition on social media.[26]"

So says Wiki.

You would have thought the BBC would call it the official name as they don't do sponsorship/advertising. Maybe Scotland will start winning when they start playing at the BT Infinitydrome.

There is absolutely no point blaming the ref, we lost the game the second we coughed up ball in their 22 and Tom James went on that run. The momentum of the game totally swinged, they took their chances and we didn't, simple as that. Same old shit for over a decade. And you could argue the exact same on the football side as well, our national psyche seems to be stuck in glorious defeat mode.

Edited by BuddieInDundee

There is absolutely no point blaming the ref, we lost the game the second we coughed up ball in their 22 and Tom James went on that run. The momentum of the game totally swinged, they took their chances and we didn't, simple as that. Same old shit for over a decade. And you could argue the exact same on the football side as well, our national psyche seems to be stuck in glorious defeat mode.

That's cause we're shitebags ala Sept 2014. Definite connection, end of

Yup. We were well on top at that point and all of a sudden somehow contrived to almost concede a try from their 22. Scotland rugby team remind me of that only an excuse from when tebilly played for celtic. No matter how comfortable things seem, there's a huge chance that all of a sudden we concede 2 tries and the game's over

I'd agree with that, Scotland up to then had done a good job of going through the phases, getting fairly quick ball and keeping Wales pinned back. More importantly they had kept the scoreboard ticking. Very disappointing to suddenly be well behind soon after that.

On the plus side I nailed everything except the winning margin on the prediction comp.

On sober reflection I think yesterday was as well executed a game plan as I have seen in a long time from Scotland. We weren't brave or heroic,it was a thoroughly professional disciplined performance.

Unfortunately we don't have a George North or any other world class back who can finish as well both Welsh tries were finished. That's the difference.

On sober reflection I think yesterday was as well executed a game plan as I have seen in a long time from Scotland. We weren't brave or heroic,it was a thoroughly professional disciplined performance.

Unfortunately we don't have a George North or any other world class back who can finish as well both Welsh tries were finished. That's the difference.

Disagree. North is hyped up beyond belief. We have some very good backs. We don't have the mental fortitude that's the difference.

Disagree. North is hyped up beyond belief. We have some very good backs. We don't have the mental fortitude that's the difference.

Good ain

Name them and what they have done in the game.

At 23 years old North has 57 caps, 3 Lions Tests and 130 test points.

At 23 years old Hogg has 40 caps, no Lions tests and 51 test points

The Lamonts have hung around for years delivering f**k all other than being comfortably better than the utter shite around them.

Scotland dont have a single back that would get in the 1st XV for France, Wales, England or Ireland ( You might possibly argue Tommy Seymour could get a game on the wing for the Irish)

Good ain

Name them and what they have done in the game.

At 23 years old North has 57 caps, 3 Lions Tests and 130 test points.

At 23 years old Hogg has 40 caps, no Lions tests and 51 test points

The Lamonts have hung around for years delivering f**k all other than being comfortably better than the utter shite around them.

Scotland dont have a single back that would get in the 1st XV for France, Wales, England or Ireland ( You might possibly argue Tommy Seymour could get a game on the wing for the Irish)

Have to disagree. Firstly I said Scotland had some very good backs not world class, possibly with exception of Hogg. Secondly North has recently been on bad form. Thirdly most of these Welsh players do feck all in pro 12 and champions cup. Forthly Hogg would get in any of the six nations teams. Bennett and Seymour possibly in 1 or 2.

Scotland do have decent players but they are physchologically spend. They are in a losing rut, lack leadership and mental fortitude. That's why they aren't at least winning some games

Have to disagree. Firstly I said Scotland had some very good backs not world class, possibly with exception of Hogg. Secondly North has recently been on bad form. Thirdly most of these Welsh players do feck all in pro 12 and champions cup. Forthly Hogg would get in any of the six nations teams. Bennett and Seymour possibly in 1 or 2.

Scotland do have decent players but they are physchologically spend. They are in a losing rut, lack leadership and mental fortitude. That's why they aren't at least winning some games

Are you saying Stuart Hogg is better than Leigh Halfpenny?

Anyway, although Italy have done what we've seen them do a million times and crumbled in the second half having competed well in the first, they've shown enough for us to be very worried. I can't see us winning a game this tournament.

Have to agree about Hogg. Look at what Mike Brown has ever done internationally. The game on at the moment sums him up. If he was Scottish would you pick him ahead of Hogg? Leave aside that he's the biggest arse in world rugby he's also half the player Hogg is.