Rugby Union

kiwififer

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1456321183.465033.jpg

Glasgow team to play Dragons tomorrow night. Good to see Mike Blair back. Price has been doing well so disappointed to see him drop out altogether.

Price has been playing well, but has also taken a battering - probably could do with the rest.

International weekend, and we still have Blair, Dunbar and Harley all back. Superb.

Yet another shitfest away at the Dragons, on an atrocity of a pitch, but tries from Dunbar and Weir enough to see off the Dragons 18-15.

Dunbar very good, Strauss outstanding again. Glasgow much better organised with Blair back too.

I think the Dragons are the only Welsh side in the Pro 12 not to have received money from the WRU for a better pitch. There was a game played on the pitch last week that should never of started due to weather/state of the pitch to start with?

Super Rugby is back. Reasonably good opening game so far with Blues trailing Hurricanes 20-24 at around 50 minute mark after Hurricanes miss a penalty. Will be interesting to see how the Argentine & Japanese sides perform.

ETA - it's the Highlanders not the Hurricanes.

Edited by Eednud

Super Rugby is back. Reasonably good opening game so far with Blues trailing Hurricanes 20-24 at around 50 minute mark after Hurricanes miss a penalty. Will be interesting to see how the Argentine & Japanese sides perform.

It is nice to come in from my work and watch some rugby before going to bed.I might get myself a new Blues top to replace the one I got in 2011.

The pitch was a state. Rodney Parade is an argument for a plastic pitch. The Dragons play there, Newport RFC play there and the Newport County footy team.

Potential banana skin but we got there in the end.

On another note, I don't pay too much attention to Super Rugby but the Japanese team kick-off at home this weekend. Set your alarm for the early hours if it's on TV...

Edited by come on shire