Rugby Union

kiwififer

Mike Cusack left Glasgow to join Newcastle to the end of the season.

On another note Glasgow are sending "dinner" vouchers to season ticket holders as a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience caused by fixtures being moved. Don't know about anyone else but usually eat my dinner at a table and use cutlery, if it's a meal deal from the kiosk just call it that!

You should've gone to the Clubhouse for the Curry and Pint deal. Tables and cutlery (albeit plastic) provided.

Mike Cusack left Glasgow to join Newcastle to the end of the season.

On another note Glasgow are sending "dinner" vouchers to season ticket holders as a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience caused by fixtures being moved. Don't know about anyone else but usually eat my dinner at a table and use cutlery, if it's a meal deal from the kiosk just call it that!

You should've gone to the Clubhouse for the Curry and Pint deal. Tables and cutlery (albeit plastic) provided.

Not that long ago, that's a pretty big blow. Now, with Taylor, Horne, Dunbar and Bennett all fit and playing well, it's almost helpful in terms of selection!

I'd say Scott isn't quite playing at that silky level he was in days past.   I'm not entirely sure he's one of the two best centres on current form. 

Only saw a bit of the England Wales game before turning over to watch Falkirk Dumbarton.

The pundits were raving about it, was it that good or just the usual hyperbole? Was a pumping the bit I saw.

It went a bit mental in the last 10 mins, where England got a guy sin binned and Wales actually decided to try playing some rugby, scored two quick tries, and from miles behind very nearly won the game.

It was pretty exciting to be fair.

Can Scotland beat France at Murrayfield today?

My last Scotland v France game was the time we won against the odds and scored a couple of tries in the process. Hopefully I'm a lucky mascot. Anyway, thoughts?