Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

That was probably the clearest lineout pen we've conceded and we get a scrum out of it. Guys a clown. Probably the first time I'd say a ref has cost us a game (or chance at least) since Joubert 

It's the total lack of consistency that is the issue.

No doubt it will be called sour grapes by every other country, but if this was Mike Adamson, it would be a disgrace that he was allowed to referee such an important game.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:
That was probably the clearest lineout pen we've conceded and we get a scrum out of it. Guys a clown. Probably the first time I'd say a ref has cost us a game (or chance at least) since Joubert 

Referee has been shite, but France have thorough deserved this, far better team

If we get the pen from Price it's 13-19 and game on.They have had three tries which shouldn't have stood. 

They are better but it's possible to beat the better team.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Referee has been shite, but France have thorough deserved this, far better team

Nah sorry, France are obviously class but the game was over when he gave two tries either side of half time, when we were massively in the ascendancy, which should never have stood and has been stinking throughout. Not blaming our coaches for this one at all, which is rare for me.