Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Getting tad worried about an intercept there and munster taking a very undeserved lead

It's a bit precarious, though I feel any other score for Edinburgh here seals it. Dunno if Dunky will hit this mind you....

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

Why didn't he kick that on. If munster steal this its a travesty

I was screaming at him to just get the boot on it. Dunno what he was thinking. He's had a mixed game.

Glasgow owe Edinburgh a pint for beating Munster though wishing that a losing BP wasn't going back over the Irish sea.

A fair few Scots over here in Rome which is good to see. If they weren't then you'd never think a rugby game was getting played. Footy still cannibalizing all other sports in Italy.

Having said that we were at the Macron store where Mike Blair was hanging out with Gilchrist, Jacko, Al Kellock and Lee Jones. Tommaso Allan was there too.

I'm looking forward to the game though a bit nervous. I know what I said on here previously but I've saw us slip up in Rome before so don't want to tempt fate lol.

Glasgow owe Edinburgh a pint for beating Munster though wishing that a losing BP wasn't going back over the Irish sea.
A fair few Scots over here in Rome which is good to see. If they weren't then you'd never think a rugby game was getting played. Footy still cannibalizing all other sports in Italy.
Having said that we were at the Macron store where Mike Blair was hanging out with Gilchrist, Jacko, Al Kellock and Lee Jones. Tommaso Allan was there too.
I'm looking forward to the game though a bit nervous. I know what I said on here previously but I've saw us slip up in Rome before so don't want to tempt fate lol.
Enjoy. I had a cracking time in Dublin last week; wouldn't worry as we will win with bonus point

Munster fans not happy 
Screenshot_20180316-215949.thumb.png.08219c37662be79d1c0fcba2608e0ad7.png
Are they ever?

If my sums are right then the Warriors need 10 points from their last 5 games to book a home semi, and just as importantly, get a weekend off before it. A thumping of Zebre next week would be a great start.