What Are You Drinking ?

In crieff for 3 nights (big lodges at the hydro, what ho!) And noticed "ellie's cellar" this morning. Might go in for a nose Tommorow or Monday. Doing sober October Just now, but might treat myself for when it's finished.

Had these last night and some more tonight. Part 5 x 4 packs NZ special, the other 2 are lagers posted a few days ago. All of these plus the lagers were great. Waitoa Dayglow Hazy IPA from Waitoa Brewery, Hātaitai, Wellington was my favourite of the 3. Chipper Hazy Pale Ale is from Garage Project in Wellington. Brain Smiles Hazy Pale Ale from Behemoth Brewing Company in Auckland. The label states 
Lower in alcohol than our usual Hazy IPAs (it’s 5.4%) and stupidly easy to drink. Like pouring smiles on your brain.

IMG_9942.jpeg

On 28/10/2023 at 16:03, philpy said:

In crieff for 3 nights (big lodges at the hydro, what ho!) And noticed "ellie's cellar" this morning. Might go in for a nose Tommorow or Monday. Doing sober October Just now, but might treat myself for when it's finished.

Good shop that.

They've got a handful of branches around Perthshire and Clacks (and Helensburgh).

Always got a load of Overtone in.

Managed to get a bottle of Springbank from them a while back too.

10 hours ago, Derek Patterson said:

Good shop that.

They've got a handful of branches around Perthshire and Clacks (and Helensburgh).

Always got a load of Overtone in.

Managed to get a bottle of Springbank from them a while back too.

Ellie's Cellar in Helensburgh is a brilliant wee shop. Always a fantastic selection (plenty of Overtone guaranteed).