What Are You Drinking ?

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Do you just know everyone in Dundee?!

20 years of spending near every free minute in and around boozers. I said on the horrific club photos thread I usually know at least one in every Dundee photo. Now I know nobody. I'm getting old, time to retire the dancing shoes!

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Her messenger group is very handy. 

I've not been along in ages. It's definitely has nothing to do with her chasing me for £18 for 3 bottles of Prime my ex's young lass wanted ordered.

Nippy sweetie! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

20 years of spending near every free minute in and around boozers. I said on the horrific club photos thread I usually know at least one in every Dundee photo. Now I know nobody. I'm getting old, time to retire the dancing shoes!

Haha you make it sound like you're old as f**k!

Why Is There Seaweed In My Beer, an Australian pils using Tasmanian hops from 4 Pines Brewing. It’s not as bad as it sounded but not as good as most of their beers.

What’s golden, crisp, and has seaweed in it? Introducing, ‘Why Is There Seaweed In My Beer’. 🌿🍺   We made this Good Beer That Gives Back to celebrate the brilliant work our friends at Sea Forest  are doing to introduce a seaweed supplement in cattle feed to reduce their methane emissions by up to 98% (when 0.2% supplement is added to their diet).   Plus, as a member of 1% for the Planet, we will be donating to the Sea Forest Foundation to support their vital work restoring the giant kelp forests of Tasmania.

IMG_0148.jpeg

Platform was "too full" when I got back to Exhibition Centre on Sunday and with it being a Sunday service there was no trains from Central then either. Being too tired to walk 4hrs home, ended up meeting my sister and her pals and going to the Catty. Place was jumping and the music was the worst kind of rubbish you could ever expect to hear outside any other club in town.

Anyway, Venoms are over-rated too.

20240116_215933.jpg

Balter Brewing from Currumbin on Queensland’s Gold Coast, Queensland make some good beers and is now owned by CUB (Asahi). Cerveza is their version of a Mexican beer and it is better than Corona or Sol but it is not one of Balter’s good beers. 

IMG_0167.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Balter Brewing from Currumbin on Queensland’s Gold Coast, Queensland make some good beers and is now owned by CUB (Asahi). Cerveza is their version of a Mexican beer and it is better than Corona or Sol but it is not one of Balter’s good beers. 

IMG_0167.jpeg

See all these beers that you post, do you buy just 1 can or a few?  

As say as first tastes are not always the best.  Not say a crate will do, but a few beers it starts to grow on you?

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

See all these beers that you post, do you buy just 1 can or a few?  

As say as first tastes are not always the best.  Not say a crate will do, but a few beers it starts to grow on you?

Depends where I buy. The above was a 6 pack on special bought together with a 4 pack of Yebisu and 6 pack of Coopers Pale Ale. The only thing the Balter Cerveza grew was my gut and need to pish. At other times if the bottle shop has a few that I haven’t tried before then I’ll be 1 of this, 1 of that etc. 

Edited by Eednud