What Are You Drinking ?

My sister in law and brother in law are visiting from the States. He's a big craft beer guy too, so I've curated a load of beers from Scottish breweries for his first visit here. First one is a lovely NEIPA from Otherworld.

20240504_165235.jpg

Coupe of Tiny Rebel beers:

2afb7ab1-b461-4565-b5ae-4055410de207.thumb.jpg.c66adae9d5d4c626e13a3df4a7c66dc5.jpg

fb244167-c659-4884-93b3-9da2681d7b40.thumb.jpg.3c1ce7c175788aac5f9a195127108a7b.jpg

Both pretty good, both not really as advertised. Gate Keeper is more of a light, toffee porter, with a touch of salty pretzel, whilst Key Master is more of a heavier stout style beer that tastes more chocolate than anything.

27 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Not had this one in four years despite the brewery being minutes away from my house. It's pretty decent.

20240505_190123.jpg

I'm on Loch Lomond Silky Stout - very acceptable! From Aldi.

8 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

In the Black Isle Bar in Inverness, starting with their Treehouse Pale Ale. Very nice.

20240506_163232.jpg

Possibly my favourite pub! Do imbibe of the Spider Monkey IPA. And, per chance, the Oatmeal Porter.

1 hour ago, Bold Rover said:

Possibly my favourite pub! Do imbibe of the Spider Monkey IPA. And, per chance, the Oatmeal Porter.

I've had Nessmalle blonde, their Nitro Porter, Northern Monk Hands Up and Brew Toon Sour to the People. 

It is an absolutely wonderful pub, the pizza was incredible too.

20240506_182233.jpg

14 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Orange Gatorade because the whole house has got the norovirus. Fucking ugh, on all contexts. 

Thoughts and prayers. That put me on my arse for the best part of a month and I lost a huge amount of weight. Hopefully you all recover quicker.