What Are You Drinking ?

but I hear Throbber's on the beer already!

I had half a bottle of London Pride at 10am yesterday. In my defence, half of it went in the slow cooker for a steak and ale stew and I didn't want the other half to go flat. Proper unemployed bum type behaviour.

As far as finds go so far, London Pride is my best ale for the slow cooker btw.

I had half a bottle of London Pride at 10am yesterday. In my defence, half of it went in the slow cooker for a steak and ale stew and I didn't want the other half to go flat. Proper unemployed bum type behaviour.

As far as finds go so far, London Pride is my best ale for the slow cooker btw.

Cheers. Will bare that in mind for my slow cooking this weekend.

Not normally a fan of London Pride to be honest.....always found the Southern ales a bit watery in comparison to the creamy Northern ales.

Thailands finest Chang Beer 'Big Bottle' 6% 630ml ฿50 (95p)

Lucky b*****d! I wish was there right now.......I'd head down the coast to one of the private islands and hire a nice beach hut for a week.

Lucky b*****d! I wish was there right now.......I'd head down the coast to one of the private islands and hire a nice beach hut for a week.

Nae I'm a rural guy, nae c**t speak English here 20 mile from town. Jungle boy me, like Tarzan when he's forty.

Won't get ฿50 bottle anywhere near your little private hut, more like ฿200 now. :thumbsdown

If you every need any help/advise I'm always here, won't be coming back. :thumsup2

ETA - The won't be coming back was nailed on after the Independence result, I'm very happy my two kids living here now, was thinking of coming back for the little ones education (2 years), but nahhhh f**k that shite.

Edited by SlipperyP

Nae I'm a rural guy, nae c**t speak English here 20 mile from town. Jungle boy me, like Tarzan when he's forty.

Won't get ฿50 bottle anywhere near your little private hut, more like ฿200 now. :thumbsdown

If you every need any help/advise I'm always here, won't be coming back. :thumsup2

ETA - The won't be coming back was nailed on after the Independence result, I'm very happy my two kids living here now, was thinking of coming back for the little ones education (2 years), but nahhhh f**k that shite.

Top man! Can I ask you how you earn money out there? I looked into moving there but couldn't get the numbers to add up.

There's plenty of good International schools over there.....not in the jungle like!

Top man! Can I ask you how you earn money out there? I looked into moving there but couldn't get the numbers to add up.

There's plenty of good International schools over there.....not in the jungle like!

The barge would never make it m8 :(

I was working my way through the Haymarket Bars cask stuff last night cause the worst pint of Tenants I ever received came from there. Not that I drink it a lot.

Anyway usual hit and misses, but found a good one called Jack IPA, I'd certainly never seen it before, but it was a cracking pint, so I had another. Their Xmas ale on the other hand. Boak.