What Are You Drinking ?

Carling Black Label but the South African version. This is much stronger (5.5%) than the pish sold in the UK. Surprisingly it has a reasonably good taste and isn’t too terrible. Wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it again but at least I’ve tried it.

71E3A4D4-6F0A-4495-A069-751F43230075.jpeg

Siren "Castilian lemon and honey cheesecake juicy sour IPA"

Having typed that out, it's little wonder that this tastes like a beer that doesn't know what it wants to be. 

It is sour, its a touch citrusy, and it's not unpleasant. Just.... Lay off the patter a bit lads. 

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Siren "Castilian lemon and honey cheesecake juicy sour IPA"

Having typed that out, it's little wonder that this tastes like a beer that doesn't know what it wants to be. 

It is sour, its a touch citrusy, and it's not unpleasant. Just.... Lay off the patter a bit lads. 

I've had a blackberry cheesecake sour from Saint Errant. Fine, but you felt like you'd eaten a whole meal after it. It was a berliner tho, which makes a bit more sense. Sour IPA might be a bridge too far with all the rest of that going on. 

image-7407616b-e0f2-4ad5-acb8-88bed958e6ef5193134383226119662.thumb.jpg.6c323137f7981ec52251fa8e17f9329b.jpg

This is interesting. The raspberry jam flavour is more prominent but the peanut butter taste is definitely obvious. Quite like it, but don't think I could drink more than one in a sitting. Not because it's too heavy (it's actually quite light) but just because it's so odd.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 minutes ago, philpy said:

Morrisons and sainsburys haul today.

20220827_173355.jpg

That Tiny Rebel jam one is a delight, as is/are the Northern Monk Neapolitan one(s).

Was disappointed by the Camden Vanilla one, but you might like it better.

That Hot Fuzz one looks good.