What Are You Drinking ?

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

image-7407616b-e0f2-4ad5-acb8-88bed958e6ef5193134383226119662.thumb.jpg.6c323137f7981ec52251fa8e17f9329b.jpg

This is interesting. The raspberry jam flavour is more prominent but the peanut butter taste is definitely obvious. Quite like it, but don't think I could drink more than one in a sitting. Not because it's too heavy (it's actually quite light) but just because it's so odd.

Gweilo is a term used in China to describe westerners. Officially translates as white ghost, but white w****r is probably a better definition.

40 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Craig, what weight are you? 😜

I don't know exactly, but an estimate of pretty heavy wouldn't be wrong. 🤣

Anyway, to add to that, another one. Decent.

Also, is ten or so beers over a weekend a lot? I don't consider myself a particularly heavy drinker. 

imgly_6209465229174292922.jpg

Edited by Craig fae the Vale

On 29/08/2022 at 04:41, Craig fae the Vale said:

I don't consider myself a particularly heavy drinker. 

That’s because your drinking all those different types of beer. 🍻

Actually wanted to ask does heavy still exist and if it does do people still ask for it as a pint of heavy or does it have  some other name nowadays?

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

Actually wanted to ask does heavy still exist and if it does do people still ask for it as a pint of heavy or does it have  some other name nowadays?

I'm not an expert but, when in pubs, I usually hear people ask for their pint by brand/style, rather than the generic "heavy."

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

I asked for two pints of heavy tops a few years back and the young barmaid had no idea what I was talking about.