What Are You Drinking ?

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This is shite btw.

IMG_9370.jpeg

Your face is made of shite.

It's great.

For all the copious amounts of JD I've drank and professed a love for in the past 17yrs I've never had a bottle of this. Tried some of a friends in a pub once but never had my own, sister bought me this in December. Drinking it straight so far, very sweet but still the JD taste in there.

131. Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey.jpg

Home brewed cider time...

Spoiler

...in a few weeks anyway.

Really must buy some proper bottles next time and not have to rely on nabbing empties off everyone.

20240519_173416.jpg

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Greene King's Ice Breaker at The Stand Comedy Club in Glasgow. Pretty nice pint.

20240522_194228.jpg

Is it a pint? It looks like a close up of a Glencairn.

Edited by jimbaxters

5 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Is it made from Thatcher's blood?

My son cracks this joke whenever I have one.

I'll tell you what I tell him - Margaret Thatcher died a fearful, confused death more than a decade ago, so drinking her blood is long out of the question. Also, what's left of her ashes must be absolutely sodden with urine by this point, which isn't a nice image to conjure up when someone's trying to have a drink, so please stop talking about Margaret Thatcher screaming into an uncaring void before her remains are defiled. Jesus, it's like you're obsessed or something.

On 19/05/2024 at 17:45, Rizzo said:

Home brewed cider time...

Hide contents

...in a few weeks anyway.

Really must buy some proper bottles next time and not have to rely on nabbing empties off everyone.

20240519_173416.jpg

Iv got roughly a million bottles including a good number of swing tops which are handy. Can give you as many as you want if you're interested. Iv pretty well gave up on the brewing

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Iv got roughly a million bottles including a good number of swing tops which are handy. Can give you as many as you want if you're interested. Iv pretty well gave up on the brewing

Superb, will be in touch!

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

My son cracks this joke whenever I have one.

I'll tell you what I tell him - Margaret Thatcher died a fearful, confused death more than a decade ago, so drinking her blood is long out of the question. Also, what's left of her ashes must be absolutely sodden with urine by this point, which isn't a nice image to conjure up when someone's trying to have a drink, so please stop talking about Margaret Thatcher screaming into an uncaring void before her remains are defiled. Jesus, it's like you're obsessed or something.

McKee sock account found.