Eastenders....

A pretty heavy-handed "fathers and sons" episode last night. Jack must be absolutely gutted to have landed an absolute like candy-ass like Richard (or Ricky, to give him his preferred title, but there can only ever really be one true Ricky in Walford).

3 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

A pretty heavy-handed "fathers and sons" episode last night.

Totally didn't work for me. I'd rather have had a Mitchell double-hander (no euph) and delved a bit deeper into that particular relationship, Ben's hilarious over-acting aside. As much as I love Danny Dyer, I could really do without Lee's drooping coupon and his too-close-together-eyes. 

This weird builder (Andy?) is one of the worst heels going. What's his endgame? Why is he winching the lovely Roxy and then grimacing?

Recent rubbish storylines always seem to have the common denominator: Ronnie Mitchell. Whenever she's involved, it's a pile of muck. Hard to believe just six months ago we were treated to Phil stealing a JCB; now, some handsome man is booking holidays while talking to a child.

What now for Lee Carter? Can the producers take him round the back of the Queen Vic and put him out of his misery?

I'm unsure whether or not it's a brilliant performance from Danny-Boy Hatchard (what a goddamn name). Lee suffers from depression and I imagine his inability to interact with those around him and react to their feelings is a side-effect of his illness or his medication - if that's the case, he's doing a fabulous job because he stood there, a hollow man, as the lovely Whitney tore through him. If not, then he's a dreadful actor who should be dealt with.

Not a classic last night, that's for sure, but I must say I really fancy Denise Fox. A fine-looking woman for her age. I don't just don't understand what her beef is.

I saw Danny-Boy is some straight to DVD type London gangster film with Danny Dyer's daughter and he actually wasn't too bad in it. I remember when he first started in Eastenders though and he was fucking terrible right from the off, way before this depression story started.

We Still Kill The Old Way or something the film was. It was awful.

I'm glad Sharon clarified the other day that he went to an English school and spoke with an English accent or that would have been a whole new Vicky's accent fiasco right there. Thank f**k that didn't happen.

Only in Eastenders could a woman conceive two kids on the floor of The Vic by the landlord and still have two different fathers.

1 hour ago, 53_and_counting said:

AGAIN? many times has she fucked off only to come back for an even more shambolic storyline 

Erm, none. Any time she's not appeared for a while she's either been in jail or abroad. This time the actress is bowing out