Eastenders....

This DNA disposal malarky is going to end in tears.

Agreed, isn't Marsden gonnae say "haw, where is thon DNA?" oh, err, emm what DNA?

Also the now 'bent' cop got offered 5k now and 5k on completion so why say "DINNAE EVER CALL ME AGAIN YA RADGIE!" to the Branster, he just done himself out of 5 grand.

Edited by rajpelt

Agreed, isn't Marsden gonnae say "haw, where is thon DNA?" oh, err, emm what DNA?

Also the now 'bent' cop got offered 5k now and 5k on completion so why say "DINNAE EVER CALL ME AGAIN YA RADGIE!" to the Branster, he just done himself out of 5 grand.

£10k to supplement his £30k salary, nice one, and for what? A simple disposing of some evidence which will surely lead to the end of a career, divorce, living in a hovel and getting a low paid security job for mafia connections at some point.

Seems like a good decision.

Other than that, warming up well - I think it was Phil.

The bit where she poured the water on poor Jims crotch was one of the worst acts of cruelty against a stroke victim since they tried to get him to learn his lines.

:lol:

I sniggered when DG came back the other day - I just thought of the Smirnoff Ice advert or whatever it was when that guy took the piss out of him in front of his friends.

I'd missed a couple of episodes recently and I never saw wheels roll off into the distance! I've been trying to avoid Eastenders til this Archie shit finishes.

Hmmm... not sure. He wouldn't have had to creep into his own home, would he?

I'm actually torn between a few people. Last Friday when it showed you someone with the ring I was convinced it was either Max or Bradley at the Portakabin. I think that one of those two have planted the ring at Janine's flat. Another point actually. Does Ryan have an Alibi? If not, why was he not arrested along with Janine? He should be a suspect just as much as she is if he hasn't.

I still think (and hope) that it was Peggy that done him in. We shall find out on Friday though, not long to wait. My sister and her boyfriend are coming to my house for dinner that night, they better not disturb my viewing otherwise I'll be throwing them out for half an hour!

If you take a step back from the actual storyline and have a wee think, you can come up with reasons why it won't be certain people.

Folk it definately won't be -

PHIL - He's too important to the show to be banged up for murder, unless they were going to have him get off with it which I would consider unlikely.

PEGGY - She's leaving this year, and has always been a well liked character in the public - unlikely the writers would want her to be written out the show as a murderer.

STACEY - Again, public perception... she wouldn't be well received as a murderer and has said she doesn't want to appear in the live episode already (although she will be in it in some capactiy of course)

BEN - Has been tipped as a potential suspect by many bookies but it would be a bit too rediculous and far fetched and it would seem pointless to be him... surely after the whole Darren - Heather thing they wouldn't make the same mistake twice (unless Peggy takes the blame for him.... can't see any other way it would be him)

Folk it could be -

JANINE - I thought her all the way until it looks like she's been fitted up more recently. Then again, is this a double bluff on the part of the writers?

RYAN - Has apparently killed before, very protective of Janine and has remained in the background as the finger is pointed at others.

RONNIE - Too obvious, perhaps, but she seems pretty happy he's gone and hasn't displayed much emotion abouit it .

BRADLEY - Leaving the show and has motive but has been in the spotlight too much for me to think it's going to be him.

SAM - Definately has motive, and you have to wonder why she's being kept in the show at all just now, why keep her in hiding? Building up to something bigger perhaps?

JACK - Again, I think too obvious but if you had to pick somebody purely based on the storyline itself you would probably say he's the prime suspect. He's doing an awful lot of asking about with the police, his contacts, etc.

Dark Horse -

MINTY - In love with Sam, knows about the whole story with what Archie did to her and the rest of the Mitchells - would he do anything for Sam?

BECCA - Not sure if she knows about Archie being the father of Stacey's baby (assume she does)... seems like the kind of person who would go to lengths to do the 'right thing', particularly when Stacey is involved.

Latest Betting Odds from Stan James...

Sean Slater (5/2)

Ryan Malloy (11/2)

Stacey Slater (7/1)

Ben Mitchell (8/1)

Tracey (barmaid) (8/1)

Grant Mitchell (10/1)

Becca Swanson (12/1)

Bradley Branning (14/1)

Jack Branning (16/1)

Peggy Mitchell (16/1)

Sam Mitchell (20/1)

Max Branning (20/1)

Danny Mitchell (20/1)

Max Branning (20/1)

Billy Mitchell (22/1)

Ronnie Mitchell (25/1)

Janine Butcher (33/1)

Phil Mitchell (33/1)

If you take a step back from the actual storyline and have a wee think, you can come up with reasons why it won't be certain people.

PHIL - He's too important to the show to be banged up for murder, unless they were going to have him get off with it which I would consider unlikely.

PEGGY - She's leaving this year, and has always been a well liked character in the public - unlikely the writers would want her to be written out the show as a murderer.

STACEY - Again, public perception... she wouldn't be well received as a murderer and has said she doesn't want to appear in the live episode already (although she will be in it in some capactiy of course)

BEN - Has been tipped as a potential suspect by many bookies but it would be a bit too rediculous and far fetched and it would seem pointless to be him... surely after the whole Darren - Heather thing they wouldn't make the same mistake twice (unless Peggy takes the blame for him.... can't see any other way it would be him)

Folk it could be -

JANINE - I thought her all the way until it looks like she's been fitted up more recently. Then again, is this a double bluff on the part of the writers?

RYAN - Has apparently killed before, very protective of Janine and has remained in the background as the finger is pointed at others.

RONNIE - Too obvious, perhaps, but she seems pretty happy he's gone and hasn't displayed much emotion abouit it .

BRADLEY - Leaving the show and has motive but has been in the spotlight too much for me to think it's going to be him.

SAM - Definately has motive, and you have to wonder why she's being kept in the show at all just now, why keep her in hiding? Building up to something bigger perhaps?

JACK - Again, I think too obvious but if you had to pick somebody purely based on the storyline itself you would probably say he's the prime suspect. He's doing an awful lot of asking about with the police, his contacts, etc.

Dark Horse -

MINTY - In love with Sam, knows about the whole story with what Archie did to her and the rest of the Mitchells - would he do anything for Sam?

BECCA - Not sure if she knows about Archie being the father of Stacey's baby (assume she does)... seems like the kind of person who would go to lengths to do the 'right thing', particularly when Stacey is involved.

All very good points. I like you, hope that it isn't Ben. The writers may be playing a double bluff when it comes to the prime suspects. It's too obvious but it turns out to be them. People are staying away from the thinking that it's one of the main suspects as it's too obvious, meaning that they will get a surprise when it turns out to be Janine or Peggy.

The reason I think it's Peggy is down to the wee speech she made to Archie in the Vic shortly before his demise, stating how she was "Propa' East End!" and the fact she is always harping on about Janine being the killer. Has she taken things into her own hands and fitted up Janine? Mind, she could have been having a look around when she was visiting Pat when she was living in Janine's flat.

I'd be surprised if it isn't Peggy. If it isn't Peggy I reckon it will be one of the following -

Phil

Bradley

Ronnie

Janine

Edited by Adam_Wee

Folk it could be -

Dark Horse -

It all makes sense, he was ballet dancing in an aggressive manner round the bar when he bumped into the murder weapon propelling it towards Archie. /Case Closed.

Why would Ben have done it? The only reason I can think of is because he was evicted from the pub along with his family by Archie. Would be far too far fetched if he did it.

Could see it being Ryan. He really is a shit character, would be good just to get him out of the way.

It definitely would be terribly far-fetched, but it would see him emerge as a 'proper' Mitchell. He is currently thought of by viewers as a prancing ballerina, it currently doesn't seem right that he's a Mitchell.

It definitely would be terribly far-fetched, but it would see him emerge as a 'proper' Mitchell. He is currently thought of by viewers as a prancing ballerina, it currently doesn't seem right that he's a Mitchell.

Possibly. He could get locked up for 10 or so soap years, then emerge onto the square (played by Danny Dyer) with a "Hello Gran" to Peggy.

Possibly. He could get locked up for 10 or so soap years, then emerge onto the square (played by Danny Dyer) with a "Hello Gran" to Peggy.

I'm kinda hoping Ben is the killer. It will be like in the Godfather when Michael kills Sollozzo and McCluskey. ;)

Edited by Fly