Worst Town/area In Scotland

MTJ

Stirling is like the minature love child of Glasgow and Edinburgh.

I imagine it to be quite like Inverness which i view to be a bit of a shit hole as well. The thing don't like a bout it is the size, it almost resembles a city but it is pretty small and doesnt really have a feel about it.

Falkirk is worse than Stirling

Paisley is worse than everything.

Even driving past the airport you get the sewage works which the likes of Supras' and Reynard's shites are processed.

It's what I imagine Hell would smell like.

Falkirk is worse than Stirling

Well, depends what you mean really. I would say both are pretty similar.

Certainly neither is in the category of towns this thread should be about. The likes of Coatbridge, East Kilbride, and most of Glasgow.

Well, depends what you mean really. I would say both are pretty similar.

Certainly neither is in the category of towns this thread should be about. The likes of Coatbridge, East Kilbride, and most of Glasgow.

Really? I'd much prefer living in a metropolitan city such as Glasgow than living in an absolute backwater of a town like Falkirk or Stirling.

I imagine it to be quite like Inverness which i view to be a bit of a shit hole as well. The thing don't like a bout it is the size, it almost resembles a city but it is pretty small and doesnt really have a feel about it.

nah there isa feel around Stirling with all the History around you similar to Edinburgh.but it has a similar amount of schme dwelling junkie types to glasgow. also a bizarre fashion in sirling seems to be wearing your football scarf on randum days of the week. when I was in teh thistle centre a few months back I saw 3 different people strolling about wearing their rangers or celtic scarfs :lol:

I'll happily show you around someday, Marks and Spencer up town have a cracking sock section.

However if I can have a signed declaration that you will refrain from 'masturbating furiously' in my company first please ;)

Nice on! :thumsup2

I suppose its crazy to think of all the places in Scotland I've never been to - Falkirk Stirling, Motherwell, livingston, Paisley East Kilbride Hamilton Airdrie and Greenock to name but a few.

nah there isa feel around Stirling with all the History around you similar to Edinburgh.but it has a similar amount of schme dwelling junkie types to glasgow. also a bizarre fashion in sirling seems to be wearing your football scarf on randum days of the week. when I was in teh thistle centre a few months back I saw 3 different people strolling about wearing their rangers or celtic scarfs :lol:

Sounds quite like Inverness tbh. I find Inverness quite nice to look at but the people have horrible accents. When i lived there in in my early teens in about 2002 all the young folk were goths there were literally goths everywhere! I find it to be a common place for young parents compared to other places i have lived, and there are a lot of deeply ugly men that wear stylish white cardigans that they brought out of USC and wear Doc Martins and wear jewellery.

Find Edinburgh to be the perfect place for me to live out of all the places in the country

Hasn't it been agreed Greenock is the arsehole of the country yet?

At least the arsehole of the west coast.

Greenock is blessed with beautiful views and is a short train or bus ride from Glasgow which is a fine city.

28710.jpg

Falkirk is an inland shitehole contaminated by the chemical smog from Grangemouth which also dominates any views that might have existed.

Grangemouth-Pano-ntl.jpg

Really? I'd much prefer living in a metropolitan city such as Glasgow than living in an absolute backwater of a town like Falkirk or Stirling.

Glasgow is an utter toilet, the only people who dont think so are those who have never broadened their horizons and actually bothered to get off their obese weegie arse and go and live elsewhere.

After 5 years in Aberdeen spending 10 godforsaken years in Glasgow made me realise how much of a hell hole the whole place is.

e2a - and folk from West Coast hell holes like Greenock slagging anywhere off, oh dearie me how tragic.

Edited by drs

Glasgow is an utter toilet, the only people who dont think so are those who have never broadened their horizons and actually bothered to get off their obese weegie arse and go and live elsewhere.

After 5 years in Aberdeen spending 10 godforsaken years in Glasgow made me realise how much of a hell hole the whole place is.

Agreed.

I lived in Glasgow for 5 years and it's an absolute cesspit. That isn't even to begin to look at the inhabitants, who are vermin.

Greenock is blessed with beautiful views and is a short train or bus ride from Glasgow which is a fine city.

28710.jpg

Falkirk is an inland shitehole contaminated by the chemical smog from Grangemouth which also dominates any views that might have existed.

That's a picture of Gourock ya dafty.

(Which is a lovely wee toon)