Worst Town/area In Scotland

MTJ

YOUR SIG!!! IT'S ANDY.C!!!!!

That's me and Renton after you now ya wee shite. ;)

:lol: It really isn't. Was it you who also offered the "lookalike" for Renton?

Not even close...

Cheers pal!

I'm the spitting image of Artur Boruc according to my pals. The wee boy also saw a photo of him in the paper and said "There's Daddy!!".

Anyone heard of a place called Craignuek in Wishaw, Lanarkshire? God one guy got a grenade thrown at him back in the late 90's. Ended up killing the wrong guy right enough but crazy stuff.

only in Craignam could you get shrapnel wounds. :lol:

whit! is there two of them is there no a shithoos called craigneuk in airdrie

The Area behind the ground (Cliftonville) is actually one of the best areas in the town. However, the street immediately behind Cliftonhill is atypical of that area, consisting of five apartment houses and accordingly full of mutant weans who run the place down.

Aye, it was the flats I was meaning, the one's you can see from the stand. I just assumed there was an estate at the back of it. One of the aforementioned 'mutant weans' was swinging on a tyre at the top of the hill as we came back from McDonald's. They were shouting and throwing stuff at us, and then the rope on the tyre snapped and the wee shite fell all the way down the hill. :lol: I've never laughed so much in my life.

i worked in craigneuk a few years ago(the one in airdrie) the street about two away from the football park,(up a big hill.)three times i witnessed the local dealers door getting kicked in by the cops.the twat that stayed there had two pitbull type dogs named ronnie and reggie :lol: the guy was a total tit aswell.never worked in a place like it before.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Easy:

Bearsden - Full of wankers, who usually end up being teachers, lecturers and support Partick Thistle.

Milngavie - Same as above, only their parents have less credit money

Dumbarton - BLOW IT UP FFS, IT'S A FECKING HOVEL.

Paisley - What a shit hole, not one nice person and feck all to see & do.

Law
Lesmahagow
Forth*

Speaking as someone who works in and around South Lanarkshire regularly I would have to concur with the comments made about the above places. Glespin, Strathaven, Lesmahagow, Law, Douglas, Rigside, Coalburn, Stonehouse; all of these places have struck me as being quite outlandish. Not for a minute, by the way, am I saying that everyone who lives in the areas mentioned is a nutter, but I've met a few.

That whole corner of South Lanarkshire is a bit different for one reason or the other? Funnily enough, having seen Cumnock and villages in Ayrshire mentioned, you're not too far from there with the above locations. Heading in that direction (exempting Forth).

*I've heard some stories about the place that would frighten the weans. Putting it mildly. In my expierience it's eerie and quite unwelcoming in its' looks but I've never witnessed anything of the magnitude, shall we say, of the stuff I've heard from colleagues or friends.

There's an array of suburbs you could mention within walking distance of the city centre that don't present a welcoming look. Although I think the difference between these places and the really estranged spots would be that if you fell down and hurt yourself whilst walking in their streets you would probably be offered a help up whereas you might find yourself mugged or the likes elsewhere.

Guest The Phoenix
No chance, he's fucking stunt double with this guy!! :lol:

No chance - if Andy had Rosie locked in an attic bedroom, she would deffo have had his DNA traces when the Police Doctor examined her.

Easy:

Bearsden - Full of wankers, who usually end up being teachers, lecturers and support Partick Thistle.

Milngavie - Same as above, only their parents have less credit money

Dumbarton - BLOW IT UP FFS, IT'S A FECKING HOVEL.

Paisley - What a shit hole, not one nice person and feck all to see & do.

Incorrect.

I agree. I like Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline. I really don't understand why all of Fife has a bad reputation when only parts of it are bad.

Morton play Dunfermline in a week's time and I very much look forward to going back.