Snooker

RedWeb

8 minutes ago, GiGi said:

That was absolutely incredible. Higgins at his finest.

Amazing.

His interview afterwards was as full of class as his clearance. 

You could almost read his mind when he decided to go for the double... 

Fuckit, let's go

I never doubted for one second that he was potting that double and clearing up. Not sure why it seemed to take the commentators so long to spot it, surely they've seen him play before? He always gets those.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Radzi on Eurosport talking to Higgins about his self belief.

"Do you not realise you're John Higgins?" 😂 Excellent.

The last few frames of Allen v Higgins was incredible, that's what makes snooker so exciting. The safety play was outstanding, so much tapping the table and deservedly so. That's the type of snooker I love.

I do worry Higgins may be a bit spent coming up against Wilson who's breezed through. Hoping Bingham can get a strong start against Ronnie, a Trump v O'Sullivan semi would be a case of wanting both to lose.

Supporting Trump against Jones, don't want ROS having a bye to the final. Don't mind Gilbert but would like to see Maguire win the other QF which has started this morning.

Higgins vs Wilson looks the tie of the round. Probably good news for Higgins that there's only one session today after his exertions yesterday.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Gutted I missed last night.

Noticed the pockets are getting a lot of praise this year, tight but fair. Think I have only seen 1 'big bounce' and nothing is dropping into the pocket unless it's actually potted, they were sliding in a lot before.

It has definitely made it better viewing as players aren't taking liberties but trust the tables enough to play other shots