Snooker

RedWeb

Cant see Bingham getting past both Ronnie and Judd to the final as he disappears for sessions. Should have been out of sight of Davis but is somehow tied at 4-4 - still a long way to go however in their match.

I'd go for a semi final line up of O'Sullivan v Trump and Walden v Ding (despite Ding being 6-2 down on King at the moment) with Trump and Ding meeting in the final.

Trumps well overrated. After having such a high of quality snooker players in the recent past, we're struggling to produce new great players. I think we should enjoy the British dominance while it lasts as I believe it's beginning to escape us.

Sorry to go about it but tonight Trump potted an admittedly difficult red but which a lot of the best players will get which Virgo then went way over the top about before stating "Thats Judd Trump!". Do they deliberately make it impossible to listen to? And this coming of the decent commentary on the first O'Sullivan Bingham session by Hendry and Parrott who actually would both shut up for a few shots in a row.

Glad Ding is losing, desperately want him out. If Trump goes out i'll be delighted but Murphy has been very average this evening from what ive seen.

I might have liked Ding but the love-in ever since i first saw him makes me despise watching him, same goes for Trump. I know people hate O'Sullivan for the same reasons but ive just never been bothered by him, maybe it helps having read his autobiography.

Anyway both are making comebacks, neither of which surprise me. I'll tell you now if its a Trump Ding final i will have lost interest in watching the sessions. I'd rather watch a shitfest than a wankfest.

Trump 8-8 at the end of the second session.

Edited by meanmistermustard