Snooker

RedWeb

I dont mind Ronnie but can he please shut up about possibly retiring. It was tedious hearing it every damn year before he took time out and now its back again. Either get on with it and play or piss off for forever but quit this fucking about. Make a decision and stick with it.

Edited by meanmistermustard

He's not saying anything different than before, he clearly struggles with his personnel issues but what would he do without snooker? If he was needing the cash desperately then I doubt in a years time he will be in a much better position.

In an attempt to say this the nicest way possible... Ronnie O'Sullivan is not the most rational thinking man in the world. So things like this coming out of the blue isn't much of a surprise.

The Walden Hawkins match has to be up there with the Dott Ebdon final as one of the worst matches at the Crucible. Making it look like your average league player would give them a run for their money.

Shocking quality and if they are nervous at being in the semi final how on earth will they cope against Trump or O'Sullivan in the final?

Poomjaeng lost a frame on the three misses rule. Never seen that before.

I didn't even know that was a rule?

I thought if it was a snooker you could effectively miss until the other player wishes to play again?

The 14th frame saw Walden play a simple safety shot and missed the red twice which lead to the a warning from the ref if he missed it a third time he'd forfeit the frame. This led to a female heckler shout out " YOU WANT ME TO COME DOWN AND TAKE THE SHOT ? " which sums up the standard perfectly.

I was absolutely stunned at how poor the standard was it was like a bad game down my local Riley's. Bloody hell no wonder the sport is in the toilet. Anyone of the top 20 players from 30 years ago would have destroyed these jokers.

Barry Hearn, this is your sport..

Poomjaeng lost a frame on the three misses rule. Never seen that before.

I didn't even know that was a rule?

I thought if it was a snooker you could effectively miss until the other player wishes to play again?

Only if you can't hit a ball full-ball. If you're not snookered and miss three times in a row you lose the frame.

Anyway, big last frame then. Think Mr Lover Lover would've fancied his chances of going in at eight-all the way Psycho was playing.