Snooker

RedWeb

This tournament has to be the worst overall standard we've seen for a long time. You'd probably have to go back to early-mid 90's to find something comparable. I regard 2009 championship as the best ever. Any one of the last 8 could have gone on to win it, and Higgins winning was probably worth 3 titles.

Respect to the other semi-finalists too. Biggest game of either of their careers and I'm sure whichever of them gets to the final they'll grow into it. Would like to see Walden win it of the players that are left.

See, this man speaks sense.

Hawkins is playing well and it's a testament to O'Sullivan that he's still winning the sessions, albeit narrowly. Think O'Sullivan will win it by a few in the end but good to see Hawkins won't be the whipping boy everyone thought he would. Other than me. :)

Should do better than Carter did against Ronnie which is pleasing. Anyone with the nickname 'the Captain' deserves to get beat, plus he listens to Peter Ebdon.

Carter's nickname is related to his pilot career.

Whoopee. The one person i was dying to hear from was Stephen Fry. Was having withdrawal issues after not seeing or hearing him for at least 3 seconds on tv.

I could listen to him all day.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Three. You miss three times in a row when you're not snookered and you forfeit the frame.

His opponent, Michael White, won the frame 12-0 without potting a ball.

He's quite the character. He's hopelessly bad at times, yet I just can't help but will him in every time I see him play.

Three. You miss three times in a row when you're not snookered and you forfeit the frame.

His opponent, Michael White, won the frame 12-0 without potting a ball.

He's quite the character. He's hopelessly bad at times, yet I just can't help but will him in every time I see him play.

Freudian slip there...